07

scarlett's pov

"This is my house!" Calum said, opening the door and pushing me through it.

"Wow, it's so beautiful! Oh wait, you're not giving me time to look!" I retorted, moving away and looking around his living area. There's pictures of what I assume is his family, a family portrait with an older woman, an older man, Calum, and a younger looking girl. "Calum why didn't you say you had a sister?" I asked, holding the picture in my hand.

"I don't know." He rolled his eyes, shifting his weight from his left foot to his right foot. He sighed, "would you like to meet her?"

I smiled, "yes actually, that'd be great." Walking down the hallway of his home we stopped outside of a door that had decorations all over it, and music blasting through the door.

"You've already met her though." He smirked, I gawked my head, looking at him as he opened the door. The girl turned around, her long straight black hair spun.

"Calum! How many times do i ha- Scarlett?" The girls faced changed from anger to shock. My own face probably looked like someone dropped a fifty poun weight on it.

"Amaya.." My voice trailed off, she's one of the girls in the viola section, that probably explains why I didn't remember her very well. "How are you?" I asked, trying to keep the tension to a mild level. Everyone was moving around uncomfortably, I regret asking Calum to see his sister now.

"I'm well, yourself?" She asked, moving around her room, placing her viola back in its case, "well, you two have some practicing to do, bye." She pushed us out of her room and shut the door behind us. Calum shook his head and walked off to another room.

I followed him into a room i presume is his. "She's not the brightest." He laughed to himself, my mind thinking of a few snarky comebacks about his attitude, but I decided not to insult him hours before the biggest concert of my life so far. "Well, I guess we should start practicing." He pulled me into his room and pushed me into a chair while he sat on a bench in-front of his piano; which looks a lot like mine.

"Calum, I don't want to practice right now." I whined throwing myself on his bed, "your sheets smell nice, like coconuts and flowers." I smiled, stuffing my face into his bed sheets.

"You know, most people don't come into someone's house and smell their sheets, Scar." He laughed, "but you're not normal." He smiled at me.

"Well technically we're on the friendly side, if you're catching my drift." I mentally face palmed at my sudden outburst of stupidity.

"Indeed we are, and we have two hours until you have to be at your concert. Plus you need time to get ready so we have an hour to practice." He pulled me off of his bed and dropped me on the floor, literally. Rubbing my head as I got up to unzip myconcert cello, I shot a few glares to Calum, for causing me pain. I took a few seconds to admire his features, the way his back moved while he was getting ready to play, or how his lips curved into a smile when he was happy. I snapped out of my little day dream when I heard a rather large thud. "I dropped the piano on accident." He smiled sheepishly, setting it back up on its stand. "Let's get rocking." We sat down and began to practice.

~~~~~~

After our hour long practice session, I went into the bathroom and changed into my concert wear. It was a plain black skirt, rather tight on the bum, and a black blazer with a black tank-top underneath. It wasn't an appealing outfit, but it's what we have to wear. I was putting on my makeup when the door swung open and hit my bum, causing me to go forward and hit my mascara on the mirror, which made it hit the top of my head. "Bloody hell." I cursed under my breath, my slight accent showing, my father was born in Wales, so Vi and I have slight accents, since we grew up listening to it.