06

a/n: hi you beautiful people <3 thank you for 1k reads! and 101 votes lol. you're all the best, so thanks for all of your sweet comments and votes. :)

IM RE-READING AND THIS WAS 1K READS AND 100 VOTED AND NOW I HAVE 110K+ READS AND 4K VOTES IM EMOTIONAL.

xoxo- ken

~~~~~

scarlett's pov

Walking into school for the last time before the spring concert, you can say that I'm ready to lunge myself over a railing because my pianist and I haven't talked for a few days and the concert is this evening. I tapped my fingers along the side railing at the school entrance. Calum hasn't been at school since been a few days. People were saying that something happened at the soccer match and he fell ill. I'm not stupid enough to actually believe that; he's probably at home moping around, and it's all my fault.

"Scarlett!" Erin ran up to me, embracing me in a hug. We've become closer over the few days we've been friends. She's more of a friend to me than Tiffany, even though I love her to bits. "Are you nervous for tonight?" She asked as we walked into the cafeteria to wait for the bell to ring.

"Who wouldn't be nervous when your pianist hasn't talked to you for a few days?" I retorted with a laugh. I then made a grunting noise with realization that I haven't talked to Calum in a few days and my performance was tonight. "Erin, do you by chance know where Calum is?"

"Uhm, no? I'm a junior, senior's don't talk to us." She laughed as if I told her some kind of joke.

"Well I'm a senior and I talk to you." I replied, smirking at her. "Hey, I'm going to make a phone call. Be right back." Erin nodded as I walked out of the cafeteria and dialed Calum's number on my keypad.

It rung a few times before I was greeted with a rather cold voice, "hello?" His voice sounded raspy, and quite frankly, hot.

"I have my performance today and I need you." I jumbled my words together, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of knowing that I need him.

"Well well, Miss. I-Can-Handle-Everything needs my help." I could almost see his sick little smirk. "I'll be at school in a few minutes. But, after we're going to my house and we are going to talk." His voiced turned from cocky to serious in a flash.

"Whatever okay." I hung up before he got to say the last word. I always have to have the last word. "Okay I'm back." I walked back into the cafeteria smiling at Erin. I sat down in our spots, twirling my cello case around in it's spot, waiting for Calum to show up so we could rehearse for a few minutes before we had to start our classes for the day. I waited in the cafeteria for a few minutes after the bell rang, to see if Calum actually showed up.

I started to tap my fingers on the table, my eyes growing heavy, I finally just fell asleep. Partially awake, and partially asleep, I could hear movement around me, hurry up or I'm going to fall asleep. I thought to myself, getting more and more frustrated by each second I was sitting by myself in the cafeteria. I lifted my head up and nearly flew off the bench. "Calum, what the hell?" I yelled at him, he was sitting across the table from me, staring at me.

"You looked adorable half asleep. I thought I'd enjoy the beauty of your silence." He smiled, his smile made me want to hit him numerous times.

"Whatever, we need to practice." He grabbed my arm pulling me beside him on his bench.

"We're going to talk. We have ten minutes don't argue with me." He sat me in his lap, butterflies flying around in my stomach.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked, playing with my fingers, please don't ask about what happened at the game ple- my thoughts were cut off.