4

Justin's POV 

"good job Bieber I actually had fun for once " Selena says as I smirk walking her home seeing as Demi left an hour ago. Kinda surprising I actually spend a time with Selena and had fun and for the first time not having sex with a girl. 

"yeah well your not the only one surprised Gomez" I answer hearing her giggle holding her heels while we walk to her apartment than stop and she turns to me. If she wasn't dating my best friend I would totally fuck her tho. 

"oh wait btw can you give me a ride to the party tomorrow night ... Mason has something to do  but he promised to come tho" she said which got me a little curious ... Mason never told me he was doing something before the party he said he was gonna go with Selena.

"oh yeah sure" I said seeing her smile as she kisses my cheek and walks into the building leaving me there confused as why Mason didn't tell me he couldn't come right away. Was he hiding something from me? or Selena? 

------

Coming home I immediately head to Mason's room but he wasn't there. Didn't he say he would be home? wtf. This is confusing. 

"MASON!" I shout but no one answers so I pick up my phone out of my pocket unlocking it and dialling Mason's number but it went straight to voicemail. 

"god damn it" I shout grabbing a jacket and leaving the apartment getting in my car and driving off trying to find my troubled of a best friend. Stopping at the red light I look around for a moment only to see a familiar face.... Mason standing outside of a house ... with a woman..... kissing her.. who is not Selena. 

"what the fuck" I curse looking closely till my thoughts get snapped when I hear a honk behind me but I flip him off and drive off... back to my apartment in shock. I mean with me  I would have expected that but with him... no and even me I wouldn't cheat on Selena.

"hey man what are you doing home so early?" Mason says walking in the apartment making me jump a little turning around seeing him smirk acting like he didn't do anything wrong. ugh I know he's my best friend but right now I just wanna punch the shit out of him. 

"yeah ehh just got tired " I shrugged seeing him nod walking into his room making my scoff and roll my eyes.

Selena's POV 

Smiling I lay down on my soft bed letting out a sigh than stand back up slowly removing my shirt than bend down to take my shorts off slowly. Standing back up I reach behind my back but get interrupted. 

"well I mean sure if you wanna undress in front of me I got no problem with that" I hear oh so familiar voice behind me making me jump as I turn around seeing Justin in my window smirking checking me out.

"Justin!" I shout lucky no one's home. Trying to covering myself I grab a blanket and wrap it around me even tho I kinda didn't mind him seeing me half naked. Turning back to Justin I see him smirk and wink at me.

"what are you doing here?"  I asked feeling kinda weird at all this. What was going on ? why was he here? 

"oh you know taking care of some things" he smirks jumping out of the window walking slowly towards me making me bite my lower lip looking down at the floor before looking into Justin's deep brown eyes that were staring right at me.

"and those things are?" I asked seeing him smirk feeling his hot breath against my lip as his chest touched mine. I felt like I was gonna explode... what was happening to me ? 

"you" is all he says before his lips touches mine and oddly i kiss back my arm wrapping around his neck as I pull him on top on me on the bed.