8

Selena's POV

Waking up I immediatly feel the huge head ache hit me... ugh. For a moment I forgot everything that happened last night but when I sat up its like everything replayed in my head. Looking around I dont reconize where I was than I smell pancakes and I jump on my feet.

"Justin?" i said walking into the kitchen seeing him turn around smirking once he sees me in his shirt that got to my knees.

"morning" he says as I rub my head walking closer. This felt weird..... I lost my virginity to Justin Bieber... the player of the year.

"Morning" I replied. A minute I thought about everything than i remembered the video Mason sent me and I couldnt help for a tear to escape my eyes.

"you ok?" Justin asks me hugging me which weirdly made me feel a little better knowing he was there for me.

"Thank you but Justin about last night ... I .. It was a mistake" i said honestly even thought it hurt me.

"I know" he says kissing my forhead as I half smile but really I wanted to cry. I dont know what was going on but it felt weird. Was I falling for Justin? It cant be.

"can you drive me home?" I asked pulling back as i jump up and sit on the counter seeing him smile turning to the pancakes flipping them and honestly seeing just his back naked back looked a little sexy.

"what? not staying for breakfast?" he asks putting the pancakes on the plate as he turns around smirking.

"oh my gosh is THE Justin Bieber wants me to stay for breakfast and isnt throwing me out" I joked giggling as he laughed and slid his fingers through his thick brown hair.

"well you'll be the first so please?" he asks pulling up the puppy dog eyes making me bite my lower lip smiling a little.

"fine but than you drive me home" I said seeeing him smile and nod.

"of course" he says.

Justin's POV

"here we are" I smile turning to her seeing her smile as she turns to me. This feels kinda weird and I would be lying if I said that it didnt hurt when she said yesterday was a mistake.

"See you on Monday?" She asks me looking right into my eyes. I dont know what the hell is happening to me but I think I might be falling for her... it feels weird... I have never felt like this before.

"oh ehm yeah sure bye Sel" I said snapping out of my thoughts smiling as she smiles back kissing my cheek before getting out of my car and walking to her building leaving me there staring at her ass.

"oh god fucking hell" i curse banging my head against the stearing wheel over and over again. In the end I stop and drive back home to mine and Mason's apartment. Walking inside I see Mason and a blonde girl in the couch.

"Dude what the fuck you doing" i shout getting angrier and angrier every minute just thinking about how he had hurt Selena.

"Justin please dont tell selena" Mason begs making me roll my eyes.

"dont worry I dont have to you already did you got damn bastard" I said punching him before walking into my bedroom slamming the door and jump right in the bed closing my eyes and honestly the only thing thay popped in my mind was Selena and me fucking her and I kept hearing her moaning my name almost screaming while I fucked her good.