20

Selena's POV 

"please" I beg him over and over again hearing him chuckle as he walks around half naked through the apartment, luckily Demi was out. I have been begging him to come with me to Demi's birthday party but he wouldn't budge. 

"I already told you no" he says turning around putting a toast in his mouth as I roll my eyes whinging while jumping up and down hearing Justin laugh at me. Yeah I do realise I was acting like a little kid but ehh.

"but Justin" I whine looking at him with my best puppy dog eyes while biting on my lower lip seeing him smirk looking at me as I try my best to beg him with my eyes than it hit me..... What do women use to get what they want.... sex....

"fine you wanna be mean than so be it" I said walking closer to him swinging my hips as I wrap my arms around him once I had reached him well one hand around his neck and one slowly sliding down his chest.

"what are you doing Selena?" he asks confused staring into my eyes as I giggle biting on my lower lip my hand going lower and lower seeing him tense up which was a good sign. Smirking I take my hand of Justin's neck and zip down a little of my sweat shirt showing a little bit of boobs. 

"Selena" Justin says my name again but this time more sexier and with more lust. Biting my lower lip I grab his shirt pulling him while I back till I hit my wall and pull him so his body touches mine.

"for god sakes Justin just kiss me" I say as he smirks before pressing his lips agains mine roughly making me smile as I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer while feeling his hands on my ass. Than I pull away push him away and start walking away knowing I had given him a boner.

"WHAT THE FUCK SEL" Justin shouts as I giggle turning around seeing him standing there more confused as ever while licking his lips as I bite my lower lip and smile.

"what? you don't wanna go to the party fine but Im not gonna help you if you don't go" I said putting my hands on my waist as I smirk feeling more confident than ever knowing Justin wouldn't handle this. 

"oh come on you were using sex as a threat" he says as I nod and giggle again knowing how angry he was at me...kinda.

"maybe" I said seeing him let out a sigh shaking his head and I could just see how desperate he was for me. Now theres just waiting for him to say that he'll go to the party with me and than I will help him out.

"fine FINE you win I'll go to the party with you" he says groaning as I giggle rushing to him and jump into his arms as he holds me to the bedroom. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin's POV 

"oh come on Selena hurry up" I shout at her hearing her giggle in the bathroom before opening the door and I swear I thought I was in heaven she looked like a goddess. 

"yeah now you think its worth it " She laughs as I lick my lips shaking my head as I take her hand pulling her closer before kissing her cheek as we left the apartment. While driving I couldn't help stare at Selena while she sat there and hummed a song that was playing on the radio making me smile at how angelic she sounded.

"You so owe me after this " I told her hearing her giggle as she kisses my cheek making me smile. When we finally arrived to the party she grabs my hand as she giggles in excitement which honestly looked adorable. walking to the table that was set up for us in there I sat down and soon she sat on my lab kissing me.

"aw you two look so adorable" Demi says as I smirk seeing Selena blush as she looks at her best friend and smiles standing up pulling me up too as Demi takes a picture of us two pressed up against each other, me holding Selena from behind while smiling. 

"Justin" Selena says all of a sudden making me look at her confused as I see her holding her stomach looking down than up blood on her hands.

"SELENA" I shout seeing her suddenly fall down but i manage to grab her and hold her in my arms on my knees looking down at her.