10

Justin's POV

"Justin where are we going" Selena giggles as I drag her down the hallway with her asking that question over and over again which makes me smile of how curious she was. She looked so cute when she was giggling.

"Just hold on we're almost there now sush" I told her chuckling as I reached the doors I wanted to get to than open it looking inside before opening the doors completely. Smiling I close and lock the doors and there we were ... all alone in the schools theatre.

"what are we doing here?" She asked biting on her lower lip as she looks around making me smile just looking at her. She looked so beautiful specially when she was smiling and right now she was. Slowly she turns around looking at me with a sexy look.

"I just wanted to make you feel better so why not come here its peaceful" I told her honestly seeing her smile as she turns around walking towards the stage and of course i couldn't help but to stare at her ass. OH come on Im a dude can you blame me.

"you coming?" she asks when she was standing in the middle of the stage biting her lower lip and smiling. Damn. If she didn't stop i could fuck her right here right now. Smirking I walk towards the stage seeing her by the speaker putting some music on "you don't owe me" came on and she started dancing making me smile as I got up.

"well you seem like your having fun" I said smirking as I watched her move around. She looked so sexy... I don't know how Mason could even hurt someone like Selena.

"thats because I am" She says walking slowly closer to me her hand touching my chest as she starts grinding against me than stops and walks away. I just stand there staring at her while biting my lip. Turning around she looks at me and smile. Slowly I walk towards her grabbing her by the waist as I press my lips against hers feeling her kiss back right away her hands wrapping around my neck.

"can we get out of here?" She asked as we pulled away making me smile as I licked my lips grabbing her hand and rushing out hearing her laugh which made me somehow chuckle just that she smiles it makes me smile somehow.