14

Selena's POV

Waking up I could barely feel anything but a huge head ache. Everything was blurry luckily I wasn't beside a naked guy. Turning around I see Demi sleeping like a baby there making me smile. Slowly I let my feet touch the cold floor as I get out of the bed... naked as it turns out.

Letting out a sigh I walk in the kitchen and start cooking an omelette and bacon. I couldnt help smiling... today felt good and actually different.

"wow Selena cooking naked and everything" demi says behind me making me giggle as I turn around and smile seeing her hold up her phone taking pictures. Giggling I pose than she her turn the evil smile on.

"oh no no no your not sending this to Justin" i said pointing at her as she smiles and laughs my eyes widening. Attacking her I try to stop her both of us shouting until I was to late and she already sent it.

"you bitch" i curse seeing her giggle as I roll my eyes and continue with the cooking praying to god he wont see the picture.

"Oh my god he answered" Demi says my head snapping towards her shocked and kinda nervous. This feeling is never gonna dissapear is it ? Im never gonna stop falling for Justin.....

"what he say" i commanded him as I bit my lower lip. i could feel my heart beat faster and my butterflies flying in my stomach. Even tho he wasnt near me I felt this way how is that possible.?

"read it yourself" she giggles handing me her phone as I look down at the text smiling biting my lip while I read it.

from: Justin
Damn ... am I invited cuz if I was there she would be screaming 😏 my name

Laughing I couldnt help but to blush and bite my lip harder seeing Demi stare at me wiggeling her eyebrows.

"someones still hooked up with you" she says as I smile.

"shut up" i say throwing a pillow at her near me than went back to cooking but all i could feel and hear was Justin's touch and sexy voice.

Few hours later and already i was home and all i could do was jump in my bed crying.