15

Selena's POV

"IM COMING" I scream as someone knocks on my door over and over again. Probably some kids being annoying. Standing up I let out a sigh heading to the front door getting tired of hearing those knocks. What I was expecting was a little kid standing outside asking for something but when I opened the door I saw someone completely different.

"Justin" Is all I could get out of me once I saw him, I got speechless I could barely even move I was just in shock. I even had to blink few times to check if this was real or a dream and when realising it was reality I finally took a breath.

"please don't shut the door in my face" he says biting his lower lip as he stares at me like I was the only girl in the world. I could feel how my heart started beating faster and how my butterflies flew around in my stomach.

"what ...what are you doing here?" I managed to choke out while staring like an idiot at him as he lets out a sigh and half smiles. I didn't notice until now that he was hiding something behind his back which turned out to be red roses.

"I came because .... because I feel like an complete idiot for even speak out what I said to you I thought I was protecting you from me because I could only hurt you but I realised how you change me, how you make me better and how you make me happy Selena I should have asked you sooner but will you go out with me?" he asks hope filling his puppy brown eyes.

"of course Justin" I manage to choke out of me after few minutes of silence which felt like forever but I said it and right away a smile spreads across his lips as he rushes towards me and places his soft lips on mine making me smile as I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him deeper.

"I've missed you so Selena" he says as we pull away for few seconds to breath. Blushing I smile and peck his lips as I jump into his arms seeing him smile wider putting the flowers on the counter as he starts walking to my bedroom.

"I've missed you " I said feeling his lips against my neck as he throws me on the bed but we stop there.

"I dont wanna turn this just into sex I wanna go out first " he says my heart stopping for a moment as he turns my TV on and holds me in his arms while we watch gossip girl my favourite show.

"what made you  change your mind?" I asked curious as I sit up looking at him holding me in his arms with a smile placed on his lips.

"couldnt stop thinking about you and being not near you was the hardest fucking thing" he says making me giggle as I softly place a kiss on his lips.