9

Selena's POV

Monday morning is here and everything seems to be changing. It feels weird but maybe its a good change maybe Mason cheating was a sign from god that me and him arent meant to be. Now theres just one thing to do..... let him see what he cheated on...

-----------

Walking inside all eyes were on me but honestly I didnt care. Im single now and I dont care who stares at me. Only one eyes caught mine tho ... Justin. Smiling I wink at him and bite my lower lip as I walk past him but still feel him staring which honestly made me confident.

As I walked to my locker I felt kinda free even though I was still kinda heart broken but sooner or later I have to face up to Mason even though i perfer later.

"Selena" i hear a oh so familar voice beside making me groan and roll my eyes. I really dont want to talk to him now im still upset.

"What what do you want Mason?" I asked slamming my locker shut as I turn to him looking at him angrily... cuz honestly i was angry really angry.

"to talk ..... i need you" he says making me roll my eyes again is he being serious right now ? Is he stupid? probably.

"well i dont wanna talk okay oh and if you didnt get the memo we're done" I said turning away about to walk away but he grabs my arm turns me around and presses me hard against the lockers.

"oww Mason your hurting me" i said whining... he honestly was.. This hurt alot actually.

"just so you know I never loved you" he whispered in my ear making me wanna burst out in tears but i managed to hold it back a little.

"let me go" i said but he wouldnt listen. Everyone in the hall were already gone now it was just me and him and no one could do anything to stop this.

"Mason what the fuck" I hear Justin say ripping him away from me so i fall on the floor rubbing my hand and wrists. Than I look up seeing Justin holding Mason against the other wall choking him.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?" he asks punching him as I burst into tears, i just couldnt hold them back anymore.

"whats it to you asshole" Mason spat but he didnt even bother tryinng to get out of Justin's grip.

"everything man" Justin says as he punches him again.

"your a fucking cunt for not seeing how lucky you were to have Selena there must be something really wrong with you for doing to her what you did" he says as he choked Mason harder. I couldnt handle this I just had to go so I stood up without either of them noticing and ran out of the school crying my eyes out. I dont understand why would he do this?

Justin's POV

"Looks like your princess is gone hero" Mason said as I glared at him throwing him a side as I turned around seeing Selena gone but I guess I understand. I ran out of the school looking for her and right away found her sitting on the stairs crying. Slowly I walked towards her even tho her back was facing me.

"sorry about him" I said feeling bad for what Mason said to her and for all the things that had happened except maybe sleeping with her THAT I'm not sorry for. I could hear her sob as I sit down beside her.

"do you know what he said to me?... he said he never loved me" Selena said making my eyes widen. All this time Mason was just pretending to love her?

"he's sick in the head and he was so lucky to have you" I told her seeing her turn to me as I turn to her. I could see how hurt she was in her deep brown eyes and how heartbroken she was. Right now I just wanted to be there for her and I was gonna do that.

"thank you Justin" she says half smiling before hugging me which oddly made my stomach flutter.... I have no Idea what was happening to me but it had to stop its way to weird and I just can't she probably doesn't even feel the same way.