CHAPTER FOUR (EDITED)

Here's chapter four, enjoy!!!

~~~

A subway train arrived, causing me to cover my eyes from the shining lights. The lady grabbed me from behind, wrapping her arm around my neck tightly whilst the gun was pointed to the side of my head.

"Please let me go" I pleaded until suddenly a giant figure pushed the lady sideways towards the wall without harming me. She was knocked out on the floor.

I on the other hand, was grabbed by another giant figure who was Leo.He carried me bridal style then placed me gently on the floor, not before Leo whispered in my ear "you're safe now, Talia.

"That voice gave me goosebumps, all the way down my arms. leo left me to go and fight, then I crawled over to April. She asked "are you okay?"

I nodded then looked around, seeing the foot clan men getting tossed to the walls, the headlights above, and through the subway windows. once it was over,  Leo swiftly ran over to me. He said "grab on Lia."I nodded, then grabbed onto Leo's chest tight.

""Lets go, let's move!" Leo exclaimed, as we and his brothers went up a yellow chute, leading to the rooftop.

As we got to the roof top, Leo stopped than laid me down on the ground. He asked, "Are you okay Lia?"

"I'll live, thanks to you again" I answered.

As Leo helped me up I look at the three other turtles, wearing masks as well."Well Leo are you going to introduce us to your hot friend?" the small turtle, wearing the Orange masked asked.

This made Leo blushed then said "These are my brother's Raphael, Donnatello, and Michelangelo."As I waved to them, he added "guys this is Talia Everlyn, the girl I've been talking too for the past month."

So the one wearing the Orange mask is called Michelangelo, the one wearing the purple mask and with gadgets strapped to his shell is called Donatello, and lastly the buff one wearing the red mask is called Raphael. Those names and Leo's are really bugging me, where I've I heard them before?

"Let me get this straight, you've been sneaking out every night to have midnight chats with thee Talia Everlyn, the singer?" Raphael asked which Leo nodded too.

"Wow Love your music. Can I have your autograph?" Mikey asked which I agreed to, but Leo stopped me.

"Could you guys give us some privacy? I need to talk to Lia" Leo asked.

Raphael, Donatello, and Mikey nodded, then Leo dragged me over to a quiet place to talk."how come you never told your brothers about me?" I asked folding my arms, looking at Leo with a serious expression.

but before Leo could answer, a camera flash went off making Leo put me behind him, then freeze like his brothers are doing.

"what was that?" Mikey asked.

"It's a camera flash" Donnie answered.

"we know it's a camera flash" Leo said.

"who's behind the camera flash?" Raph asked.

"by my calculations, it's a girl" Donnie answered Raphael.

from that answer, I knew it was April who was holding onto the ladder.

"Are we gonna kill her?" Donnie asked which I was shocked at.

"what! with kindness" Mikey said.

"I got this" Raph said then wrapped a chain around April's waist, pulling her off the ladder and forcefully onto the floor.

I ran over from where I stood, then Knelt beside April "are you okay April?"

"I'm fine, are you?" April answered then I nodded.all of a sudden, Raph jumped in front of us. he mumbled in a deep voice "give me the camera."