CHAPTER TWELVE

LIKE ALWAYS, ENJOY!!!

PLEASE READ NOTE AT THE END

~~~

TALIA POV

I can't believe how wicked, sliding down a sewer would be. Leo went first, whilst carrying me in his arms. Donnie came next, then Raph and Mikey. Raph was carrying Vern, whilst Mikey carried April.

"at all times, please keep your arms and legs inside the shell"Mikey said.

"this is so fun!"

"Donnie any updates?" Leo asked as Donnie slides passed him. Donnie answered "Shredder has reached the top, of Sacks Tower."

"that's where he'll release, the toxin from" I thought of. As Leo added"which we'll spread across, the whole of New York city."

"we need to..." Raph said, then all of us jumped over a gap in the pipe landing on the other side. minutes later, we came to our stop and entered Sacks Tower through an hatch located under the tower.

As Leo placed me on the floor, Raph and Mikey did the same with Vern and April. "An elevator should be around here somewhere" Donnie said checking around the place. As I stood by April and Vern,Leo instructed "right here's the plan. we'll find a way to get to the roof, whilst you guys get out of here from a safe distance."

"no Leo, I want to stay and help you" I said grabbing a hold of Leo's hand. April added "Talia's right, will find Sacks and get the mutagen back as a back plan."

"yeah just in case..." I said but Raph distrupts me. he said "thanks for the vote of confidence."

"alright,if we don't make it back? take the mutagen to Splinter. it can save his life" Leo instructed whilst looking down at me then at Vern and April.

As I hug Leo, like I'm saying goodbye. I hear Donnie say to April "Sacks lab, is on the third floor. good luck and I've already disabled the security systems. Leo pulls me away, in a far corner so that no one can hear us.

"if I don't make it back, I wanna ask you something" Leo said as he placed his hands, on both sides of my face. "what is it?" I asked, wondering what it could be.

"I know its weird, for a human and mutant turtle being together...and.." Leo began but I stopped him from getting all panicky. I knew from that sentence, the question Leo was going to ask me.

I grabbed both of his hands, from my cheeks. As we laid our foreheads together, I answered "of course I'll be your girlfriend."

Leo looked shocked, then asked "are you sure?"

I answered "I've never been so sure, from the day I saw you in that alleyway."

We then placed our lips together, kissing passionately. Leo pulled away,then said "be careful and see you at the end of this."

I nodded, then Leo followed his brothers to go and fight Shredder.whilst I followed April and Vern to deal with Sacks.

~~~

minutes later, we entered the lab seeing Sacks stood by some sort of machine that is separating the mutagen from the turtles blood. two canisters were filled with mutagen. All I could think about was killing Sacks,for what he did to me hours ago.

he's going to pay.

As we were walking into the lab, Eric shoots at us causing us to hide behind some lab equipment.

"you two are just perfect, that I could pitch your cheeks" Eric said.I think he meant that for April, and Vern. "And my superstar still lives, so my plan actually worked."