CHAPTER NINE

Hey here's another chapter.

Sorry I haven't updated, its just I got writers block and I was close to discontinuing this story but I'm not

I know its short, but enjoy.

~~~

Eric POV

AFTER THE MEETING

I cannot believe that good for nothing woman, quit being my superstar. Just before, I could've made billions from her singing.

That's not the least of my problems, right now.

Right now, I'm in my helicopter landing on the helipad at my estate. I'm going to inform Master Shredder, what April O'Neil revealed to me.

I exit my helicopter, whilst smoothing my suit out. Then I enter my home, well actually my estate.

Seconds later, I walk casually into Master Shredder's Dojo.

I look around the room, until I heard him ask in Japanese...

"Gakusei, naze anata wa koko ni imasu ka?" (student, why are you here?)

"There's been a miracle" I answered, turning around to face him.

I explained more, in deep detail...

"The Vigilantes, who've been causing us trouble? there the test subjects, from project renaissance. Those tiny box turtles, that we believed were lost in the fire? they're alive Master Shredder. And they've grown into something, powerful."

As Master Shredder walked around me, he asked "Sorera o mitsukeru no wa kantandeshou ka?"

I answered "it won't, but when we do have them. Our plan we had all those years ago, can finally be carried out."

" Watashi no ashi no ichizoku wa, kyūkyoku no pawā o motte imasu" Master Shredder said.

"I will finally have my money, and the city will be ours" I said.

" Sorera o mitsukemasu" Master Shredder commanded.

"Mr O'Neills daughter, and my singer Talia were the ones who found them" I revealed. Even though she quit, Talia will always be mine to control.

I added "And April O'Neil will be the one, who'll take us to them."

Shredder noticed something, that was bugging me. He said " Anata no toraburu nan, gakusei?"

I revealed "I desire my property back."

"Bring me Talia Evelyn"

Talia POV

"You must listen Closely April, Talia..."

Myself, and April sat down on the floor in front of Splinter. Whilst Leo, and his brothers knelt down around us.

"I can't remember a time, before I and my sons lived in that laboratory."

Splinter went on, explaining what Mr O'Neill and Sacks did everyday in the lab. Not forgetting that April always gave Splinter, and the turtles pieces of domino's pizza.
"and you Talia, always sang to us everyday you visited" Splinter said.
Splinter began explaining the night of the fire, in his point of view.
But I had a memory, of how the fire began. A memory, that I didn't want to relive or remember again. 

~~~

FLASHBACK

I AM WALKING DOWN A CORRIDOR, THAT LED TO MR O'NEIL'S LAB. IT WAS LATE AT NIGHT, SO I WANTED TO SEE LEO BEFORE I WENT HOME.