CHAPTER SEVEN (EDITED)

Talia POV

Once the driver stopped in front of Sacks Tower, he got out of the limo. seconds later, he opened the door offering his hand out to me. I take his hand, as he helped me out of the limo.

"thank you" I said to the driver.

He said "your welcome Miss Evelyn."

I enter the lobby, then walk over to the elevator. I press  the up arrow button.

I waited and waited, until the doors finally open. I step in the elevator, and pressed the button for the top where Eric's office is located.

Once the elevator doors close, it begins moving up.

After the longest ride of my life ended, the doors open revealing Eric stood there. it was like he was waiting for me.

I step out, whilst Eric said "there's my superstar."

"Hi Eric" I said, giving Eric an awkward hug.

"lets go to my office" Eric said, gesturing me to follow him. We both enter his office.

I sit down in one of the chairs, whilst Eric sits down in his desk chair.

"so what's this meeting about?" I asked.

"Talia, I've been supporting your singing career for a couple of years now" Eric answered which got me confused.

"I don't get what you mean" I said.

"what I'm trying to say is, that I want to offer you a permanent contract with my company" Eric revealed.

he placed a contract, in front of me on the table.

I read the contract.

it said...

(JUST TO SAY I'M NOT REALLY GOOD AT WRITING CONTRACTS)

THIS CONTRACT STATES THAT THE SINGER MUST COMMIT ONE HUNDRED PERCENT, TO HER SINGING CAREER.

ALL THE MONEY WILL BE SPLIT FIFTY FIFTY BETWEEN, THE COMPANIES OWNER AND THE SINGER.

IF THE SINGER BREAKS THE CONTRACT, OR QUITS, HE/SHE WON'T EVER SING AGAIN.

                                                                                                                                               /       /        

 (SINGERS SIGNATURE)                                                                                                 (DATE)

I finished reading, thinking what the heck is Eric playing at. I swear, all he thinks about is money and being rich.

"Are you going to sign it, my superstar?" Eric asked, pressuring me by waving a pen in my face."

the pressure of what Eric is doing, and the thought of my future just written to me, in a form of a contract. I finally snapped.

"how dare you Eric! I will not sign my future away so that you can be rich!" I exclaimed, whilst I stood up from the chair.

shocked about what I said, he snicked and asked "you don't mean it?"

"If you don't think I mean, I'll show you" I answered. I picked up the contract, then ripped it to pieces whilst shouting "I quit!!"

I run out of the office, leaving Eric in total shock. I enter the elevator, afterwards.

seconds later, I exit the building feeling a huge weight of my shoulders. Yet sad I just quit my ultimate dream.

I sprint down the street, pushing past people whilst crying my eyes out. I suddenly stop, seeing a figure down the alleyway, stood in the shadows.

it comes out of the shadows, revealing that it was Leo. I think what's he doing, but I don't care. I just really need him right now.

I run to him, whilst he did the same. 

"Talia" Leo said, then we both hugged each other whilst I cried even more.

"its okay, I'm here" Leo said, smoothing my hair with his hand.

"what are you doing here Leo?" I asked, wondering.

"I've been keeping my eye on you, since your performance this morning" He answered. I smile widely, pushing my face even deeper into his chest.

"why are you upset?" Leo asked, laying her chin on my head.

I answered "I just quit my singing career."

"why?" Leo asked again, making me look at him whilst wiping my tears away.

I explained "Eric Sacks offered me a permanent contract, with his company. but, their were some rules that I didn't like."

"what were those rules?"

I answered, trying not to cry "those rules were that I must fully commit, I get fifty percent of money, and if I break the contract or quit I will never be able to sing again."

"that's awful T" Leo said, hugging me again.

whilst we hugged, I said "I know, but it feels great to be free from him. Its bad that I gave up my dream."

"hey look at me" Leo said, forcing me to look at him with tearful eyes. he held my face in his hands.

He exclaimed "don't ever think that. don't let some obsessed, rich boy control your dream. you are the most beautiful singer, I've ever met."

looking into his eyes, I saw that he truly meant what he said making me fall for him even more.

without thinking, we mover closer and closer until then...

(CLIFFHANGER!!!!! JOKING)

We passionately kissed.

_______________________________________________________________

I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO ilovetmnt FOR GIVING ME THE IDEA.

LIKE ALWAYS, PLEASE HEART AND COMMENT!!!!

NOW THAT IVE FINISHED COLLEGE, I WILL BE UPDATING EVEN MORE. 

CHAPTER EIGHT COMING SOON!!!