CHAPTER THIRTEEN

LAST CHAPTER, ENJOY

~~~
TALIA POV

We returned to the lair, seeing April with an uncounious Splinter. he must of took a lot of beatens from Shredder. whilst Leo and his brothers got to work, on saving Splinter. I wanted to talk to April, about what happened earlier. so I asked "April can I talk to you for a minute?"

She nods then follows me over to a quiet place, away from prying ears. "I wanna tell you what really happened, on the night your father died and how I witnessed it."

"okay" April answered.

I explained, the night I witnessed her father being killed in full detail without leaving anything out.
"why didn't you tell me?" April asked.

I answered "cause I was so afraid to tell you, so I kept it a secret until I was finally ready to tell you."

seeing me about to cry, April hugs me tightly as she said "I just wished you told me sooner, then you wouldn't had to live with a secret like that."
I was shocked, to what she just said. why didn't she shout at me? or even say we are not friends anymore.

April stops hugging me, then asked "where did that power of yours come from earlier?"

I answered "it shocked me at first but Sacks, injected me with the mutagen when I was young to enhance my singing abilities. so that he could make millions off me. thats how I didn't die from the toxins, they made me breath in. the mutagen saved me."
"I can't believe he did that to you" she responded.

"am alright about it now, it kinda makes me unique then just a normal human being" I joked. April laughs with me, but stops to ask "so whats going on between you and Leo now?"

I begin to blush, then explain to her about the kiss at the lab and question he asked at Sacks tower.

"So your together now?" April asked which I nodded too. "I figured, you and him always had a bond with each other"

(JUST TO NOTE AM NOT REALLY GOOD AT THESE PARTS SO SORRY IF ITS RUBBISH)

After our talk, we walked back over to the turtles. I look to see Splinter alive and well. they must of injected him with mutagen, whilst myself and April were talking.

"am sorry Sensei, this was all my fault" Leo said. I walk over to him and place my hand, on his shoulder.
Raph added "you were right Sensei, we weren't ready."

"nonsense my sons, it was I who wasn't ready to let you go. all you boys needed to do was find the power, in believing in one another" Splinter explained. All the brothers look at each other, whilst Mikey acts out like his mind is blown.

Once we got Splinter to his bed, so that he could rest everyone was doing there own thing. I decided to go home, so Leo walks me out but stops me once we were alone.

"would you like to go on a date sometime?" Leo asked me out of the blue.

"I would love too Leo" I answered, then we both kiss passionately for about five minutes. Wow, I will always love the touch of Leo's lips on mine. After that, I walk on home leaving my six foot talking turtle boyfriend.

~~~

​​​for the next
​​couple of days, a lot has happened. firstly, Shredder was arrested for the crimes he and the foot clan are responsible for. secondly, Sacks was arrested as well for being an alliance to the foot and the murder of Mr O'Neill. I was glad, that rich boy was revealed in the press on what he was really like.

Lastly, myself and Leo had our first offical date as boyfriend and girlfriend. with help from April, Leo planned a picnic of just pizza and drinks on a secluded rooftop. we kiss a few times, and I also tried to teach Leo to dance but it was no use. In my mind, its was best date I've ever been on.

​​​​​​​

Anyway it was late at night, and Vern told myself and April to meet him in an underground passing. So April rides and I use my motor scooter. we see Vern in a sling, leaning against a new car.

what happened to his work van?

"here they are, New York's secret weapons" Vern said, standing up from the car.

"how's your arm Vern?" April asked.

"what happened to your work van?" I asked as well.

Vern answered "its fine, but not so much use in a fight. and my work van went boom, as we saved you at the lab."

"so do you like my new Fenwick Express? channel six gave it to me. they said don't put a scratch on it" Vern explained.

"lets not hope it happens again twice" I joked.

we all hear a beeping sound, and I look to see a van pull up. the van was painted a green colour, and had gadgets all over it. Leo and Donnie were up front, with Mikey opening the side door and leaning out. Raph was inside with him.

"DJ Mikey in the house!" Mikey exclaimed.

"what are you guys doing here?" April asked as we walked over to them. I didn't care, I was happy to see Leo.

"Leo wanted to see his girlfriend, and to say thanks for keeping our secret" Donnie answered. I walk over to Leo then lean against the door. "hey" I said as we hold hands, and Leo kisses me on the forehead.

I stay by Leo, holding hands as Raph said to us "you had a lot to gain, from telling people about us. but you had our backs the whole time."
"thats what family is for Raph" April said, making Raph smile which was a first.

"so you guys are driving now?" Vern asked.

"Yeah, I pimped this bad boy out. with a shave ice machine, 7.1 digital surround sound, and plasma screen TV" Donnie answered.

"cool" I added.

"check out the bass, brah" Mikey said then clicked a button. Instead of music playing, a misile launcher pops up from the roof. it shoots out, hitting Vern's car which exploded into flames. I look shocked, with Leo and Donnie.

Vern looks horrified, like a stake went through his heart.

"sorry, still figuring out the buttons" Mikey confessed.

Vern complained "that was my new Fenwick Express! I just got that!"

he was holding his slinged arm, in pain from what he just witnessed.

"we better get out of here, wanna ride home?" Leo asked, hearing sirens approaching. April and Vern decline, but I agree. so Leo opens the passenger door, then I climb over and sit between Donnie and him.

"Are you sure? I got this song cued up. for this special girl... for us" Mikey said. he begins to sing as the others start to yell at him. Raph pulls him in, then Donnie begins to drive away. but Mikey burst through the back doors, still singing.

I begin to laugh, as I laid my head on Leo shoulder feeling his arm wrap around me.
~~~
THE END!!!

AM GLAD YOU LIKE THIS STORY, AND I WILL BE ADDING A SCENE WHICH WILL BE BASED ON THE EXTENDED ENDING OF THE MOVIE.
AM HOPING TO START THE SEQUEL SOON SO IT WONT BE A LONG WAIT.

COMMENT AND HEART AS ALWAYS

COWABUNGA DUDES AND DUDETTES