CHAPTER TEN

ENJOY!! COWABUNGA

~~\
what felt like hours, I open my eyes. I look around seeing that Leo, Donnie, and Mikey are with me in the back of a military van. as of right now, I'm laying down on the van floor with Leo knelt down beside me. whilst Donnie, and Mikey stood around us.

the three of them, were bound in chains.

"are you okay Talia?" Leo asked.

"I'm okay" I answered, as Leo helped me get up from the van floor.

I added "my head feels like its been run over by train." whilst I had my left hand, rested on the side of my pounding head.
"I know the feeling" Mikey joked. We all gave Mikey, a confused look.

"anyway, why did the foot kidnapped you as well?" Donnie asked me. I feel hesitant at first, but decide to show Donnie and Mikey my power.

I take off my leather jacket, then close my eyes to concentrate I begin to hum a beautiful melody, then like last time light blue veins appear on my arms.

"woah, that looks awesome" Mikey said in amazement.

"how did you do that?" Donnie asked, looking at my arms closely.

"I don,t know how, I'm doing it" I answered. whilst putting my jacket, back on.

"when Leo was being attacked by the foot earlier, I just felt this kind of urge to help. then all of a sudden, this just shows up and majority harmed the foot."

"but that still doesn't answer, where your unknown power has come from" Donnie wondered.

"I think Sacks, may have some answers for me" I wondered. That's why I'm her, with Leo and his brothers.

when I see Eric, he's going to get a piece of my mind. then all of a sudden, the van stopped. I feel a chill in the air, knowing that we,ve arrived at the Sacks Estate.

The van doors open, revealing many foot ninja's. Leo, Mikey, and Donnie stood around me to protect me.

But immediately, the boys get electrocuted to the floor. two foot ninja's go passed them and grabbed me by my arms.

I get pulled out of the van, as Leo yelled "Talia!"

"Leo!" I yelled back, being taken into Sacks estate. the foot ninja's take pull me down a corridor, then we enter a small room with just a small window, and a chair in the middle.

"let me go creeps" I said, trying to get out of their grips but it was no use. the ninja's strap me down onto the chair, then leave the room closing the door on the way out.

I have only two things, on my mind right now.

number one, kill Eric Sacks.

number two, hope Leo and his brothers are okay.

As it felt like only being minutes in this room, the door opens. revealing the one and only, Eric Sacks with a smirk on his face.
as he shuts the door, he said walking towards me then knelt down in front of me.

"my, my look what you've gotten yourself into my superstar"

"don"t call me that, I'm not your superstar" I yelled spitting in Eric's face.

he wipes the spit, off his face. then he smirks and slaps me across the face.

"now you listen to me, girl. I gave you your singing voice, meaning that you belong to me Talia!!" Eric exclaimed. whilst tightly holding my chin, so that I look straight at him.

"what do you mean, I gave you your singing voice? its not like you magically gave it to me?" I asked.

"well it wasn't just the turtles, we experimented on" Eric answered. I went into complete shock, thinking I knew what he and Mr O'Neill were talking about on the night of the fire.

I was the girl, they were talking about.

"YOU USED ME, AS A GUINEA PIG!!" I yelled. what I feel right now, needs no words.

"let me explain in detail Talia"

He explained "when you were little, your parents and I used to be great friends. everynight at your home, I came into your bedroom. I injected you with the same mutagen, used for the box turtles."

feeling like I could cry right now, I asked "why would you do that to me?"

"because I wanted to see, how my plan would work on you (SHOCK COMING). plus, I wanted to improve your singing so that I could make money" Eric answered.

without saying a word, I just look to the floor, closing my eyes as I begin to cry. for many years, I thought wow I sing really good. but now, my singing just feels like it was given to me for someone elses pleasure.

"got nothing to say? good now I want to show you my plan."

Eric knocked on the door, the it opened. the two same ninja's, entered the room.

Eric ordered "bring her to the lab, and wait for me order to bring her in."

they nodded, as he left the room. the ninja's untied me, pulling me up from the chair.
we exited the room.

~~~

LEO POV

after being seperated from my beloved Talia Myself, Donnie, and Mikey are chained up in clear cages with holes. we had wires injected into us, for sucking the mutagen out but hopefully not.
As we struggled, a guy walks in. he said "wow, let me look at you?"

this must be Eric Sacks, Talia's ex boss.

"I,m a hard guy to impress, but wow" Eric said in amazement.

he added "all we were trying to do, is create an antidote.'

"for what?" I asked, whispering.

"say that again, I wanna hear your voice?"

"FOR WHAT!?" I asked again, louder for him to hear.

"well then let me show you" Eric answered then waved his hand out like he's signalling someone.

I look to the side, as two foot ninja's dragged in Talia. they dragged her over to Karai, who had some sort of oxygen mask connected to two black cylinders in her hand.

"Karai show them" Eric ordered, then Karai placed the oxygen mask over Talia's mouth. after seconds, they take the mask off her. I watched as my Talia, collasped to the floor in a coughing fit then close her eyes and not move.

my heart just broke, into a million pieces.

He went on...

"You know my building Sacks Tower? well there is a huge spire on top. filled with tons of chemical toxins. In a few hours, Shredder will unleash all that stuff over the city. the many deaths will shake world goverments to their core. In 30 days, the big apple will be a quarantine zone. Until my company comes in, where I'm going to save everyone. using the antidote, thats made from the mutagen. thats not just oozing from your blood, from Talia's as well."

"whats that suppose to mean?" I asked, whilst looking at the body of my beloved. I begin to feel my blood, being drained.

"many years ago, I injected mutagen into Talia.and look what happened, she has amazing powers and can sing beautifully" Eric answered. I go into complete shock, how could a person like Sacks do that a young girl like Talia?

Eric went back to explaining his plan.

"now where was I? oh yes. the goverment will pay Sacks Industry a blank check. I will be stupid rich, and Shredder will force the city to live under our rule."

he then, left the room.

I do hope Raph gets here in time, and Talia is alive.
~~~
I DO HOPE YOU LIKE IT, TOOK ME ALL NIGHT. WHAT A SHOCKER WITH TALIA, BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL CHAPTER TEN TO SEE IF SHE'S ALIVE OR NOT.

YOU CAN GUESS IF YOU WANT.

KINDA RUSHED IT, SO I HOPE IT MAKES SENSE.

CHAPTER ELEVEN COMING SOON.