Chapter Seven: Aaron?

Y/N POV:
Yeah Aaron is too close to my face... "Um Aaron can you get off of my face?" I asked. He frowned for a moment and then got up. "Huh. You don't call me lord anymore. Care to explain why?" He said. I got up and told him that Aphmau was my new lord now. "Shad." I accidentally said. "What?" Aaron asked. He looked so much like Shad that I forgot that he was dead. "Oh it's nothing..." I said. Jacob came out from behind Aaron and gave me a hug. "I missed you!" He shouted. "Hi Jacob!" I said back. Jacob let go of me and then I felt a strong force pulling my (F/C) cape, pulling my body with it. "Um what?" I said. "Let's just go. I don't want to see these two again." Zane said from behind me. Aaron looked mad. Jacob looked confused. Zane stopped pulling my cape when we got to the plaza. Zane was slightly blushing.

Zane POV:
I can't stand Aaron. That guy always seems like he wants to ruin my life. Whatever happens, I can't let Aaron take (Y/N). She is the person that I cherish the most right now. Wait did I just think that?! "Um Zane are you ok? You're blushing." (Y/N) said. I need to calm down. "Oh I'm fine. You go back to your home. I need a bit of rest." I said. (Y/N) looked at me with concern, but then shrugged and went to her home. I headed back to my temporary home, but I got stopped by Aaron. "Whatever you do, don't touch (Y/N), got it? I don't need you to kill another person that I cherish." He snarled. I ignored him and went to my house. I had better things to do than talk with him.

----------------------------------------------
A/N: ok short chapter, I know. I am so flipping out of ideas, and Trump's win has thrown me off. I want to smash my head on a table or something.