Chapter 16....?: Buried Feelings and Shattered Feelings

(Y/N)'s POV:

After I think about it, I just realized that because of me, Aaron and Zane probably hate each other. Aaron I can confirm that I don't like him, but Zane....  I don't know anymore. I don't want to get hurt again. Maybe I should rethink my words. I was really tired yesterday. I get out of bed and walk outside to a burning inferno. "Ok did I teleport my house to the Nether again?" I see shadow knights and lots of red so I am guessing my deduction is correct.

Meanwhile at Phoenix Drop...

Third Person POV:

Screams fill the air as Aaron and Zane look at the place where (Y/N)'s house was. There was no house. Aphmau comes over to see what was wrong but... she screams too. Everyone starts screaming. Much chaos. (Y/N)'s house comes back, but there are fighting noises and fire. Everyone screams more. A shadow knight falls out of the window. Due to the screaming, the shadow knight (*cough* GENE *cough*) bleeds his ears out. All of a sudden he gets trampled by the whole villages feet. (Y/N) teleports him to the nether. Her hair is on fire and she has many wounds. More screaming. (Y/N) then gets stabbed by a door. As she starts to turn into light, she looks at Aaron and Zane and says: "I will always hate youuuuuuuuuuuuu get dunked on punkssssssssssssssss" and turns into glowing light. The story ends there.

Lol why are you still here

The story has ended

Lol

You want me to do more...?

Ok

Lol this is a joke

Happy April Fools....! It's a bit early but meh

bye kid