Into the real night air

I have nothing I lay here amidst a sea of unfamiliarity.  

I have no one I lay here lost within my own consciousness. 

Falling deeper in self pity and disdain. I revel in pain.  

Facing my foes daily spitting on there belongings. 

As I tippy toe around there conscious thought I hammer there  

Subconsious with pure delight. 

They are so stupid and so easy to control.  

She doesn't even relise the pain that she causes me.

Just another bright and sunny weekend. I can sit hre locked in my room 

I can always climb out the window I will wait till she is asleep. I enjoy the night do much more.  

Mean while I will rest my eyes and dream and plot.

Startled from my dose by the clickity clack of her hooker shoes on the wood beams. Ah she has risen time for me to get ready to go. After a good stretch I jumped out of bed and pulled a suitcase out from under it.  

Opened it up and there I find my favorite black flannel. Yes!! Still smells like death!! Alex had the best cologne called Deaths Kiss told me he got it in Germany. Supposed to attact and put you under a spell like a Vampire. Oh boy it worked. Grabbed my smokes and my flask full of rum. Ready to run the streets see if I can get into some real action. I need to blow off some serious steam.

The streets get real dark around here I can barely see my hand infront of my face. 

Trying not to be too jumping all I hear is a rustle here and there in the leaves. 

There is a light ahead I'm just going to follow it see where it takes me.  

As I move forward I start to hear voices not wanting to be noticed I move into the shadows. Trying hard not to cast one myself.** Splash ** "Fuck what you do that for? " "I don't know, I just did". "Well your wasting beer!" came two voices echoing. I stopped to tell where it as coming from. As I listened I heard it was coming from in the woods.  

I Crept as quietly as I could. They couldn't hear me they were making way too much noise themselves. The closer I got the more I could here they were playing music inside some sort of shack. I tried to look inside.  

It was two boys one of which was Hot!!! They looked a couple years older than me . I thought, should I bust into this party? I mean I have my own boose and if either of them start anything funny I would just stab them. Sounds about right! I took a deep breath and opened the door. But when I pulled the door it fell limp like it was not on all the way. I reached to catch it but the ugly one caught it for me . " Both of you going to stand around shocked or are you going to invite me in?" 

"um I don't know how we know your not a cop?" said hot boy. " what your crazy I'm only 15 I'm not a cop you ass!" I remarked as I lite my cig and took a swig of rum. "hey what you got there?" asked ugly boy. 

The word rum loosley rolled off my lips as I slowly made myself comfortable on the beat up love seat. "So what you guys do for fun around here?" I asked as I lite yet another smoke. I was nervous so I was smoking very fast at the point while trying to remain cool. "ain't shit to do around here" said the hot boy. "we just get wasted" said the ugly one. " ok let's do that then figure out what to do next" I planned for us already.  

"wait who are you?" asked hot boy. "if I let you call me smoky can we get back to parting, and your names are?" I said. "I'm Bob and he's Dan" Said the ugly boy. "Ok Bob and Dan looks like you are my two new cronies, so while you two try to find something to do I will be out doing stuff. But I will be back. Don't wait up." I said as I leaped off the couch into the night air.