GPS Tracking

So I'm free now. Ha what a joke all I got was some fancy GPS bracelet. Like kids at school already don't give me funny looks. They tell me if I mess up again im in the joint for a full sentence. That's a bunch of crap!! How they expect me to bunk with girls who stabbed people! I can't think of anything worse than what it is now! I need a wrist to trade with someone to sit here and take my place.

I would rather have my throat slit than to stay in this house another minuet. The egg donor got a full time Boo and the grotesque shrills come from the room more often than ever! The bitch had the nerve to tell me to call him dad. I told her straight up that I will never call her flavor of the month dad !! The bitch said heh your dad was just a flavor that got stuck ! She makes me so sick I want to throw up!! He tries and be nice and buy me stuff and do things. That cool but I think it's sick that they know I'm here and they have loud sex anyway. They are so twisted they probably get a kick out of the fact the teenager can hear them. Its there fault I have this GPS. Tried to run to my dad he doesn't know where we are. She lied to him and me. "everything will be great " she said. "I love you more". She just wanted to hurt him and come between our happiness!! AHah!!

Just cut myself trying to saw off this stupid bracelet! I'm not the religious type but I'm going to pray for something to save me! So bored so alone so tortured.

"dinner time"! Mom yells . She is trying her best to pretend to care and be perfect for Charlie. I know the truth under all that makeup lies a beast. "yey bland chicken and rice" I whimpered . " Silvie you like this . She said smoothly. What I would do for something with flavor around here, thought to myself as I ran for some hotsause and ranch . "Silvie your mother and I have some exciting news"I choked just the thought of what Charlie thinks is exciting. "we are getting married" my stomach tightened up in a big knot! "yey i said so I get to hear sex everyday now instead of couple times week!! " what did you say go to your room " said mom. "thanks this dinner blOws anyway! Probably doing me a favor !

My skin is bruised and bloody my trying to remove the bracelet. I can't take this anymore ahhhhh!! I screamed !!