The Party

Tobias POV:
It's almost time for the reunion, and I can't wait to see everyone together again, I wonder who will all be there. I think it will be fun, but also bittersweet since it's held at the Dauntless Compound, which is where I fell in love with Tris.
"You almost ready babe?" I ask Nita, who has been in the bathroom for the past half-hour.
"Yeah, just one more minute," she walks out in a medium length pencil skirt dress, with black pumps on, and her dark hair falling down her back in tight curls. We walk out the door and head to the reunion.
It feels very familiar as we walk down the long rock hallway to the pit, which is what use to be the center of life at Dauntless. There are black and gold streamers and balloons everywhere. Music is blasting, people are dancing, some sitting down at their tables talking, and laughing, remembering the old fun times at Dauntless. Nita seems to be in awe of the pit, and of the Dauntless Compound. Sometimes I forget that she isn't from here. I turn and see Max, sitting with who I am assuming his wife, and then Amar and George across from them. As Nita and I make our way over to them, Amar turns his head seeing me, he stands coming to give me a bro hug. He tells me it's nice to see me again, and I tell him it's nice to see him too. Amar and Nita get into some deep conversation about the Bureau, I start to look around and see familiar faces, people in their black dauntless dresses, and suits, showing off their old Dauntless tattoos and piercings. I continue to look around the room until I spot Zeke, Uriah, and Peter. I excuse myself from the conversation and go talk to them. We start to reminisce about the good old times here at Dauntless, and initiation, then it comes to my attention that none of the girls are here.
"Where are the girls at?" I ask Zeke.
"Oh, they were still getting ready when we left, they should be here soon, though."
"Okay, will you let me know when they do? I want to bring Nita down the chasm."
"Really?" Zeke asks, "I thought that was you and Tris's spot?"
"Yeah, but it's not like she's going to be here tonight."
"Actually," Zeke begins but I cut him off.
"Zeke, I am going to bring Nita down there, and you aren't going to stop me," and with that, I walk away to go and find Nita.