The it's suppose to Be

Tobias POV:
It's 7:59pm, Tris isn't here yet. I start to panic, what if she doesn't want to get back together? What if all she thinks all of this was a mistake? Then I hear the door to the roof open. Tris walks out of the doorway, with the note in her hand. She looks stunning, in her black tank top that shows off her tattoo of the three ravens on her collarbone, her black jeggings on with the black leather boots that have a small heel. Her hair is down, and straightened, I realized that she must've cut it again. It makes her look so much older and more mature than she actually is. She is exactly how I remember her, optimistic, smart, brave, intelligent, selfless, and beautiful.
"Hey," she says to me with that same softness and light in her voice that I all fell in love with five years ago. "I got your note, obviously, and I want to try and make us work." I smile at her words. I immediately go over to her and wrap my arms around, giving her a big hug. We catch up with each other, laugh, smile and talk like nothing happened. We opened up to each other about everything, and then I leaned down to kiss her. I kissed her passionately, and she kissed me back just as passionately of not more. God I missed this! I think to myself, at this moment I know that everything will finally be alright in the world...the way it should be.