Chapter two

I continued to follow Jeff and Smile. Jeff was in the lead and smile slowed down to walk next to me.

"What?!" I asked.

"Well, if I may ask, How did you get that wound?" He asked hesitantly. I had on a poker face as I remembered my family and the incident that happened that cause how I act today.

"Long story." I replied.

"Fine, don't tell me, I just wanted to know more about you." Smile spat and padded forwards between me and Jeff. Wow, he was moody. Once we got to a clearing Jeff slowed down. I saw there was a huge abandend house. More like a mansion. I stopped right in front of it while Jeff went in and smile stopped and looked at me.

"Its ok, we aren't going to hurt you." He reassured. But, it didn't make me feel any better.

"Huh. Says the one who tried to kill me earlier." I replied.

"Come on. What will make you trust us?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said, I was tired of this so I just went inside. I was surprised to see that this was far from an abandon house. It had a full set of furniture in the room I walked into. Old timey. It looked like it was meant for humans to talk and spend time together. I entered the next room were I heard talking coming from. When I stepped foot into the room I saw four humans in there. They all turned to my direction, pausing everything they were doing. I trotted in with smile behind me. Everyone just starred at us. I heard them whispering though.

"Who's that?" "Is that one of Smile's friends?" "Why is she here?" "How do you know it's a girl?"

"Cause it doesn't have a Dick!" That last whisper was more like a yell. Everyone then turned to look at the human with the blond hair and green elf hat. I went back into the quality time room and Smile followed.

"You don't know what these rooms are called, do you?" Smile suddenly asked.

"ugh, does that mind thing ever get old?" I asked back, "And no, I don't know what these rooms are called."

"No, it never does, and I can give you a tour if you want." He answered.

"Fine, it'll give me something to do while Jeff check's things with your boss." I answered.

"How did you...?" He began to asked.

"What? How did I know? I have my ways... you have yours." I replied. He did a smirk which looked weird with his human teeth.

"Well, first off, this is the living room. I don't know why they call it the living room, but, they do. That other room that had all of the humans in it, that's called the kitchen. Its the room they eat and cook in. Follow me." He stood up and went up some stairs. I followed not saying anything. We soon covered the whole house introducing me to every one and showing me all the cracks and cranny's of the house. Who knew a dog knew so much of the human world.