Chapter four

I soon forget what happened earlier as Grinny looks at me wide eyed.

"Hello, madam." He said with a thick French accent. "What shall your name be?"

"Uh, um." I stuttered, not knowing what to say. "I, my name is, uh, Adeline. And, yours?"

"Oh, what a beautiful name, for a even prettier gal." Grinny grinned, hence the name and stepped off of me. "Sorry for that, intrusion. The names Grinny by the way."

I mentally face palmed my self, as I already knew his name. Dumb ass! I picked myself up and gazed down at him. He was quite small. Though, he was a cat after all. He looked quite, handsome I mite add. I looked over at smile and he looked annoyed. Ha! I can't imagine what he mite be thinking right now.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Smile Dog's P.O.V.))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I looked from that dumb fuck to Adeline. I couldn't believe he was here. And Adeline was intrigued! AARG!!!!! I was so mad and angry at grinny, but, truthfully I didn't know why. I had always hated Grinny, but this time, he wasn't doing anything but flirting with Adeline. Wait, was I jelly?! I couldn't be jelly. I pushed the thought aside as I saw Adeline looking at me with humor in her eyes. Aurg! She saw. I quickly tried to pull off a poker face, but, failed.

She began to laugh her ass off. I guess she really likes to laugh. Or she likes me? NO! Get thoughts OUT OF MY HEAD! I smiled as I saw her smile. She had such a pretty smile. The way her sharp teeth slit open just a bit so she could laugh and the way the sun caught her fur.....NO! I wiped my face with my paw as I made my way to her. I put on a pokerfaced and grabbed her by the scruff. Her small body thrashing with happiness. She didn't care as I picked her up from the ground.

"bhye ghrinneh!" I said as I walked away. I'm pretty sure he got the message. 'Bye Grinny'. I walked to my dog house, witch was my only privacy, and I set her down. She about calmed down by now but, she was still giggling.

"I guess the slightest thinks can set you laughing your ass off." I said smiling a Perv smile at her. She giggled a bit more and sighed.

"Yeah...." She said. I suddenly got an idea.

"Hey, maybe since your part of the family now you could go hunting with me?" I suggested. She suddenly turned serious.

"Are you asking if I can go kill humans with you? On a spree?" She asked. "If you are, then......YES!!!!!!" She then brightened up, me along with her. I couldn't believe it. All in the same day, I net another dog and then she became family. Now we are going hunting together. I had a good feeling this was going to take a turn for the best.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Adeline's P.O.V.)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I sneaked into the master bedroom, not making a single sound. I was pretty good sneaking around a house. I haven't done it much though. I snuck up to the side of the bed. The rise and fall of the sheets and the sound of the snores made me want to just rip out the creatures lungs. From what I could tell, he was single. There was no other rooms and no other people. It was a very small house.

Me and Smile went out to hunt, its pretty late by now, we've been out here for hours. Smile is in another house. I quickly wrap my jaws around his neck and bite down as hard as I could. I felt satisfied as his screams quickly died down to a whimper and then I pulled my jaws away, but still clamed shut. I heard a wonderful tear of flesh and the whimper was cut off. It was music to my ears. I began to eat, all the way down to the bone.

 Once I was full I licked my jaws and stood up. There was blood all over my fur, I'll wash it out later. I made my way down stairs when I sensed something different about this place. I looked behind me when I saw a woman come from the shadows. She walked into the light coming from the street lights in the window. (If that makes any since....)

She looked a lot like Jeff some how. She had long black, curly hair going half way down her back. She also had pale white skin, Darkish red lips like blood, and pure black eyes. Her short black dress that came up to her thigh was covered with blood. She looked at me with her knife clenched in her hand. She began to laugh as she made her way to me. She bent to the ground and started to pet me behind the ears. I don't know why or how but, I couldn't move.

"you're covered with blood." She giggled in a 'What am I going to do with you?' voice. She then looked behind me as a light was cast over me. I finally broke from being a block of ice and turned my head to the door. Smile was standing there with a sneer on his face.

"Get. Away. From. Her. Jane." He growled. The so called 'Jane' started to laugh even more and then suddenly stopped and turned serious.

"What, did you say?" She asked like she couldn't believe what he said.

"You heard me. Get. Away. From. Her." He said again. I just starred at him. I was half listening to the conversation as I examined him. His silhouette in the door frame was very muscular and this feeling began to creep up into my chest. It began to glow in side of me. He was protecting me, and he was watching after me. I just wanted to go up to him and .... NO!!!!!! I can't, someone's here, I can't just ....no, nonononono.

Right then Jane launched herself at him and began to tussle on the floor. Smile bit her and scratched her, while she stabbed him over and over. But, it seemed that it didn't do anything to either of them. It then came to me from what was happening that I needed to stop this. I howled as loud as I could and then suddenly everything stopped. This is going to be interesting.