Chapter Five

I stared at both of them. Jane and Smile were starring back at me. I didn't know what to do next, but, I had to do something other than just stand here. I went up to Jane and changed from surprised to serious.

"Jane, or whatever your name is, why are you here. What business do you have. And why the fuck do you look like Jeff?!" I asked. She just started to laugh like before and was rolling on the floor by now. It ticked me off how horrible her laugh was. This is not funny! She calmed down and started to explain.

"I-I hahahHAHAHAHA *Breath* I had the feeling hahahHAHAHAHA that thahehehehahahahHAHAHt So-some-someone was here hhehhahaha *breath* Th-That was k-k-Cared by J-JahahahahHAHA- J-Jeff....Someone Li-like you." She giggled then pointed at me and then swung around and then pointed at smile. What was the history with Jeff and her? " I-I want him and al-all his Loved ones to-t-to DIE!!!"(Translation: "I had the feeling that someone was here that was cared by Jeff. Some one like you." "I want him and all of his loved ones to die!!!!" *If that makes since.*)

She then leaped onto me and then stabbed me in the shoulder.

"But, then again, he has no loved ones...HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I then tried to stop her from doing it again by biting her in the arm. But, I failed. When I bit her she shoved her arm back into my throat so I could let go. I did as she wanted and she then stabbed me in the throat. I gagged on my own blood as she twisted the knife. All I could see was Jane and Smile. Jane had this look of victory and smile, smile was, horrified. He looked scared and I didn't like it. I finally Black out and all I could hear from there was Jane's horrible screams. And then nothing.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Smile's P.O.V.)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I watched in horror as Jane shoved the sharp blade into Adeline's throat and twisted it as she coughed up blood. I had a mixture of emotions. Anger, fear, hate, guilt, and lastly, that feeling you get when you want to kill some one. Suddenly the light in Adeline's eyes faded and she grew limp and fell to the ground. what's it called, oh yeah, blood thirst! I launched myself at Jane and took her to the ground. A power I never really felt before took hold of me. It was much stronger than wanting to kill someone. I wanted to rip her limb from limb but, I also wanted to cry over Adeline's body.

I took the first rout and clamped my teeth around her neck. I ripped it out and  clawed her pure black eyes out of her skull. She deserved this a long time ago, but, now she deserved worse. I then spit her throat out of my teeth and ripped out her intestine. It hung from my mouth as my claws tore into her chest. I felt weak thumps of her heart between my paw pads and I ripped it out. I then crushed it and her screams of agony abruptly stopped. But, it continued to echo through out the house. I then heard sirens in the distance and snapped out of my bloody trance.

I saw what I have done and smirked, but, scanned the room to find Adeline's limp body to the side of it all and I quickly ran over to change into a demonic form. I looked part human, but, black skinned like eyeless jack and I had dog ears and dog tail. I picked her up bridal style wiping some blood from me to her. I felt her warmth fading into coldness. usually I would love this feeling, but with her, I didn't want it to be true. I quickly ran out of the back door of the house and into the slender woods behind it. I hope someone would find me.