That was a bad idea

The first period went by very quickly. The whole time I listened to what people were saying about me.

"I can't believe that's Victoria."

"Talk about a glow up."

"I'm gonna get that ass tonight."

"Who's the guy?"

"Are they dating?"

"He's hot of."

I looked over at the girl who said he was hot and whispered to one of Alyssa's cheer minions, "He's single, but he doesn't date sluts." The bell rang and just to piss people off, even more, I grabbed Alex's hand as we walked to the cafeteria.

"We were totally badass back there!" He was so happy and giddy that it was kind of embarrassing.

"I know, it was great seeing the look on their faces when they found out it was me." I was happy that I made a mark on my first day back. It felt amazing seeing everyone's shocked faces.

"Priceless." He had a big smile on his face as we walked to the cafeteria.

After we got to the cafeteria we both just start full on laughing at what happened back there. When we finally stop laughing I look around to see who was already here. My eyes landed on the hottest guy in school (no offense Alex) Mr.Bad boy himself Micheal Stones. He was so perfect. Black hair, bright blue eyes that could melt your heart, a perfect sharp defined jawline, broad shoulders, defined muscles, and a six-pack that could cut diamonds but I never was interested in him.

He was by far the hottest guy I had ever meet, even though he had an evil side. He was in some kind of gang a little while ago but got out by killing his boss. They say he killed lots of people and destroyed lots of lives. I know he has a soft side. He noticed me staring and he started walking over to the table with me and Alex.

"Like what you see?" He looks down at me and smirks.

"In your dreams Mr. Bad boy." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"I think I'm in yours." He had to go there, didn't he. I was about to say something else when Alyssa walked up.

"Who do you think you are?" What was she doing? She knows exactly who I am.

"Well, I'm not a whore like you." I heard Micheal and Alex chuckle at what I said.

"Your still just a dumb, fat, ugly nerd. How dare you think you can just walk in here and take over." She was mad that I had come back but she was getting what she deserved.

"Well I did, didn't I?" I smirked and flipped my hair dramatically.

"You need to go back to the trash where you belong!" Was this even still considered an insult? It sounded more like a child trying to get back at their sibling.

"Sure where is your house and I'll make my way there." The cafeteria filled with laughs and ohs. She steps back surprised at my remark, but before she can say anything else I get up and deliver a punch right to her nose.

"That's for my concussion you stupid fucking bitch. Back off or there will be more." Alex and I walk out of the cafeteria and I feel strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Who the hell is this?" I was prepared to turn and punch someone when I see him. We were so close. Face to face with Mr. Bad boy.

"That was impressive back there." He smiled. God, he has a beautiful smile. Wait I didn't just say that, did I? No, I couldn't have.

"Not as impressive as what I could have done to her, but I wanna save that for a better day." I was pulling his arms off me but he held on tighter to my waist.

"Feisty I like." He pulled me closer and our noses were almost touching. Just as I was about to tell him off, a fist flew out from behind him hitting me in the jaw. As I regain balance I look to see Nathaniel standing behind him, knuckles red from the punch.

"Wtf was that about?!" I was already pissed and he did not want to mess with me right now."Breaking my girlfriend's nose was a bad idea sis." As he says that Micheal lets go of me and jumps on top of him delivering blow after blow until his face was bloody.

"Noo!!" I scream trying to pull Micheal off of Nathaniel.

"No one gets away with hurting my girl. I'll see you soon babe." He gets up and lands a small peck on my lips. I was frozen to my spot looking at Nathaniel laying on the ground unconscious. Micheal took off running one way and Alex and I ran the other way.

"What the hell just happened?!" He sounded just as surprised as I did.

"I'm not sure but how about we go home and skip the rest of the day." I was tired and I needed time to think about what happened.

"Sounds good to me." We walk back to the motorcycles that we parked at school and drove home. The whole time Michaels words ran through my mind. No one hurts my girl. Since when was I his girl? He never knew I existed before now and he fought over me and claimed me as his. What was his game? I didn't want to be another slut he sleeps with once and then leaves in the dust, but then again he is so fine and I was intrigued by his mysterious side. I don't know what to do but I know tomorrows gonna be great. Seeing Alyssa laying there with a broken nose made me so happy that she was finally getting what she deserves and there was a lot more to come.

_________________________________________

Authors note:

Here's the next chapter I hope you enjoy. What do you think he meant by my girl? Love hearing your feedback. This is getting interesting huh. Glad you guys are liking it so far I've got a lot planned for this book. Have a wonderful day. Until next time Goodbye loves.