The Trade

Sidney was getting out of the hospital today. We couldn't be happier that she was gonna be okay and she wouldn't be affected by the gun shot. Alex was by her side the whole time and refused to leave until she was better. Over the past couple of days she became great friends with Chloe and Micheal, who also became great friends with the rest of the guys in the gang. We were on our way to the gang house to let Sidney relax and to catch up on any new info on our latest deal. I had planned a drug trade with one of our greatest suppliers for a new gun he was working on that was more powerful than any we had. Even though no one really needed the guns unless we were in danger I always keep the best ones here to make sure I could keep everyone safe. The deal was to happen at 9:00 on West alley way and I was hoping that the Silver Killers didn't have any info on the deal so we wouldn't have any trouble. It was a 8:00 now and it was time to prepare and leave to meet the dealer.

"Everybody meeting time! We need to discuss something." I yelled over the intercom for everyone to meet in my office so I could decide who went with us on the trade.

"Okay everyone is here so I need to discuss with you all the plan for the trade tonight. I need all of our hackers on board and keeping close eye on the cameras and drones deployed in the area. Look out for anything out of place or any sign of danger. All the hackers are now dismissed to prepare except Blake and Hannah." Hannah was one of our best hackers and would accompany us on the deal to monitor it close range. All of the h team left and Hannah stepped to the side. Every team in the gang had a specific letter to stand for that team so when I am giving orders they know who they are. The fighters are f, the hackers are h, the gun team is g, the knife team is k, and the racers are r.

"Okay now I need Sidney, Alex, Hannah, Blake, Micheal, Russel, Aubry, Gracie, Chloe, and Winston to stay here. Everyone else go straight to your training areas and start intense training before the deal even if I do not choose you to come along I still want you to be prepared." Everyone left and did as I said. I new exactly who I was taking with me but I still wanted them to be training so they didn't know when we left. This trade had to be super secret and only the few people I trusted were coming and new what the deal was about.

"Okay guys listen carefully. You are the only ones that are coming with me to the trade site. Hannah and Blake are taking the van and monitoring the deal closely to watch for the Silver Killers who might be trying to make a sneak attack. Winston and Russel I need you two to get every gun that you can keep hidden and take it with you for protection. Bring everyone here two 9mm pistols to keep on them during the trade. Aubry and Gracie I need a knife on everyone here and I need you two to be fully protected with them as well. Micheal, Chloe, and Alex be ready to fight because we don't know what these guys could be planning. Sidney, you and I will be the main ones handling the trade and if any sign of trouble happens you run to the van which will be the safest place. No matter what happens try and keep everyone here alive got it? Now Sidney, Micheal, Blake, Alex, and Chloe stay here while everyone goes and prepares for the trade. We leave at 8:30 sharp got it everyone, you are now dismissed."

"Yes Mam." Everyone nods and began to walk out the door.

"We will meet outside at our cars." Aubry waves as she pushes everyone out the door.

"I am trusting you four to keep Sidney safe and help keep her from straining her stomach got it. I will be handling the main part of the trade and doing all the talking. You just focus on keeping everyone safe." They all nodded and headed out to prepare. I still had this feeling in my stomach that our rivals would try something tonight but I wasn't sure. It could also be the feeling of anxiety from school. Alyssa hadn't been at school since I sent the picture to everyone but it has only been two days and I couldn't help but think of what she could be planning. There was just to much going on in my life to have to deal with an old bully yet it was happening.

It was time to leave and my team was gathered at the vans.

"Everybody ready. Let's go." We all get in and head to the spot. We waited until the guy shows and we all take our positions. The key to being the best and strongest gang is to always be ready for anything and we were.

"Ahg the Florida Keys, do you have my payment?" The guy was holding a case I assumed to be the guns. He had many men with him who looked well prepared to fight but seemed a little on the edge as gangs normally do meeting with us.

"Do you have my goods?" The trick was to trade off at the exact same time so no trickery could be done.

"On three we will show you the goods if you show me the payment." I liked his way of thinking and as said on three he oped the case to reveal 27 compact, modified, and improved pistols. I showed him the drugs and we traded off no problems.

"Thank you for your business and I hope to think of you as alias from now on, yes?" He smiled and I was beginning to think he could be real good for us in the future.

"Yes you are and we welcome your business anytime." He started to walk away but I noticed a slight signal he sent to his men and I sent my signal to my men to be ready for an attack and stay aware.

"Victoria one of his men to the right is getting ready to shot and so are some of the others." Hannah comes through the earpiece and we all automatically get in firing positions ready for any attack. Then the guys on the left turn and shoot but miss while my men took out half of his people and then the other half leaving him standing alone. I rush to him and grab his collar.

"Did you really think you could take on the best gang in Florida without losing." I smirked as he trembled under my hold.

"You disgust me but you could be very helpful to me. Alex, take him and secure him in my van and let's move out." He did as I said and soon we were on our way back to the gang house. I wanted to get as much information out of him as possible.

_________________________________________
Authors note;

Hey guys how are you doing today? I hope you've had as wonderful s day as I have. Heres a new chapter I hope you like it and let me know what you think. I plan on editing all the chapters today so there will be new improvements to those so remember to vote and comment. We reached 200+ veiws so let's keep that number climbing aye. I hope you have a wonderful day and many more. Until next time Goodbye loves.