Revenge Is Evil But So Am I

For some reason this chapter got unpublished so I'm sorry for anyone reading this and wondering what the hell was happening but I just noticed this. I'm so sorry so here ya go.

I spoke to soon. Micheal and I were sitting in math half listening to the teacher talk half quietly arguing with each other on whether we should ditch or not when when the teacher walked out on his cell saying it was an emergency. Everyone started talking and then I felt something run down my face and everyone started laughing. I looked over at Micheal to see he was covered in bright orange paint with his jaw clenched. I looked at my hand and realized I to was also covered in the bright neon orange paint with a smirking Alyssa standing behind me holding a bucket. Without thinking I jumped straight out of my seat and punched her as hard as I could square in her nose knocking her back a little. I jumped on top of her and started swinging. Over and over again. She was shaking and trembling beneath me while trying to push me off or hit me. It was stupid that she thought she could over power me while I just delivered punch after punch to her face covered in a mix of blood and paint. Micheal was trying so desperately to pull me off of her but I just shoved him off until I finally got up delivering a kick to her stomach. All the anger I had built up because of her was just released in every blow I delivered to her face. She tortured me for way to long and I wasnt gonna let her do it any more. She crossed the line when she spied on me and tried exposing my life. Micheal and I walked out of the classroom and went straight to my motorcycle. We went to my house since I knew my mom wouldn't be home and wouldn't ask questions.

"You should take a shower and clean up. I'll get you some of Nathan's old clothes he left here so you can change." I started to walk off until Micheal grabbed my arm and pulled me back into his embrace.

"Or we could shower together and have a little more fun." He leaned down and kissed me and I could feel the smirk he had on his lips.

"How about no." I pushed him back and walked into Nathan's old room to grab him some clothes and by the time I got back in my room he had already striped down to his boxers. I couldn't help but stare at his amazing muscles as he stretched.

"Like what you see princess." My heart did flips at the name. Somehow he had that affect on me everytime he touched me or called me a new nickname but I liked this one the best.

"Well if I didn't then we would have a problem wouldn't we. Here's some clothes and the bathroom is across the hall." I handed him the clothes and he started walking out the door slapping me hard on the ass before rushing out. I headed to my bathroom and got undressed looking at my now ruined outfit. I took mine and Micheal clothes and threw them in the wash hoping the paint hadn't dried yet and would come out. I called Alex and told him to bring Michael's car back to my house and bring Chloe when school was over. He had already heard what happened and I wasn't really suprised. Word spreads fast around the school and I'm pretty sure everyone has heard what happened by now. I got in the shower watching as the water turned orange whenever it ran over my hair. God this stuff was so hard to rinse out I probably used a whole bottle of shampoo trying to scrub it out of my hair hoping it didn't stain it. When done I got out and walked over to my closet to get dressed when I felt two hands wrap around my waist and pull me closer.

"Damnit Micheal you could have at least waited until I got dressed to be horny." I spin around to face him and he crashed his lips against mine while I hold tightly onto my towel. My only thought at this point was he would rip my towel off and do whatever his perverted little mind wanted.

"No I couldn't because it would cause me more work trying to get you out of those clothes." He smirked and started to pull on my towel. I flashed him a don't do it look and he just giggled.

"Whatever now can I please get dressed Alex and Chloe should be here any minute now with your car."

"But I like this position there's just one thing wrong." Oh crap. He grabbed the bottom of the towel and ripped it off me spinning me around.

"Now shall we." He picked me up and pushed me against the wall kissing up and down my neck.

"Micheal stop they're almost here." I pushed him off me and jumped down running towards my shirts hanging up and hid behind them while getting dressed.

"Fine I'll stop but as soon as we're alone again you owe me." I laugh and walk out with a victorious smile across my face. I was finally dressed and we walked downstairs to wait for the guys to get here. 

"Princess do you have any chips or popcorn?!" I heard Micheal scream from the kitchen like an animal. Gezz he's always hungry.

"Yes, in the top right cabinet by the sink. Bring me some please!"

"Thanks babe. Gotta keep up my strength for later." He sat back down on the couch and handed me some chips wriggling his eyebrows at me. I punched him in the arm and went back to watching Grey's Anatomy. It is honestly the best show on the earth no argument.

There was a knock at the door and Micheal jumped up before I could. Alex and Chloe walked in Micheal right behind them.

"Here's your keys bud. Now what happened today." Alex tossed the keys to Micheal before walking over and taking my hand.

"Alyssa got her revenge in the form of paint what else can we say."

"Well, what the hell are you gonna do about it?" Chloe was typing away on her phone but finally joined in on the conversation.

"Take down her daddy's precious gang." I grabbed my keys and Michael's hand and walked straight to my motorcycle. We had all the information we needed and I was getting sick of waiting so it was time to put this plan to action. I was gonna take down the Silver Killers tonight and no one was stopping me.