Bonus Chapter

So I have decided to give you guys a bonus chapters since we hit 1k today!!!!! I am so proud of myself and all of you for getting I'm Back And Badass to 1k reads. I know it is still not a lot but it is to a person who didn't think she would get more than 5. I love every single one of you who have been here from the begging and have stayed reading, I don't know what I would do without you. Our family is finally growing and I love it keep up the good work. Ok so I'm gonna shut up now and let you get to the chapter. Bye bitches🙋.
_________________________________________
Micheal's pov

I am currently driving towards Victoria's house because I told her I was taking her on a special date tonight for our 9th anniversary but what she didn't know was I planned on proposing to her also. To say I was nervous was an understatement. My hands are sweaty, I am shaking and I kept running different scenarios through my mind about what could happen which made it worse. She could hopefully say yes and make me the happiest person in the world or she could say no and I would mentally die. I know a little extreme and it kind of makes me sound like a girl but I don't care I love her and if she says no I might as well get hit with a truck.

I finally got to her house and pulled up in the drive way. I got out and walked up to the door to ring the door bell. She walked out in the most amazing dark purple dress. It had one strap over her left shoulder and came to about her mid thigh. I must have been staring because she started to blush and turn her head.

"You look absolutely beautiful, princess." I took her hand and we walked out to my car. I helped her in the passenger seat and we were off. I had the most amazing date planned for us. We were going to the beach were I had hung up lights and placed candles around a picnic blanket for us to enjoy her favorite foods pizza, cupcakes, apple pie, and ice cream. Then we were going to go on a walk and I would take over up to the bridge were everyone was hiding and I would propose right there. I thought it was perfect and I hope she does to

"So where are we going?" Victoria looked over at me and took my hand in hers.

"We will be there shortly." I wasn't going to tell her where we were going so I had to think of something fast. We continued driving for a little longer and she kept asking me where we were going and I said the same thing everytime.

"Micheal were the fuck are you taking me?" She was mad at me but I said the same thing because I couldn't exactly tell her I was taking her to the beach to propose.

"We will be there shortly." I felt bad for making her mad at me but I hope it doesn't last long. She hates suprises but I hope she is gonna like this one. I put in a lot of work to make this just as perfect as she is.

"We're here. I'll come around and help you out." She was blindfolded because I didn't want her to see the route or else she would know were I was taking her. I undid her seatbelt and picked her up bridal style and walked over to the picnic blanket. I untied her blindfold and she pulled it off. She looked starstruck so I am guessing she likes it.

"Do you like it?" My voice came out a little shaky do I hope she didn't catch that.

"Yes I love it it is absolutely gorgeous!" I smiled and watched as she looked at the veiw some more and the we started eating.

She looked so happy whenever I gave her the food. The twinkle in her eyes was what I fell in love with. She was always herself around me and that's never really happened before. She is just so beautiful and caring.

After we ate I took her hand and we walked down the beach towards the bridge. When we got there I pulled her close to me from behind and kissed her cheek.

"There's something I want to tell you princess." I backed away just a little and she turned around but I cut her off before she could say anything.

"We have been through so much together and we have always made it through. You came into my life and I immediately feel head over heels for you. I would do anything for you. You have made my life so unbelievably incredible and I want to do the same with yours." I got down on one knee and a shocked expression flooded over her face. "Victoria Justice Jackson will you give me the opportunity to make your life as amazing as you have made mine and marry me?" She looked frozen in her spot and all I could think about is her saying no.

"Micheal........" A flash of disappointment came over my face and she spoke faster. "Of course I will marry you you crazy asshole!" I jumped up and pulled her into a tight hug. I took the ring and put it on her finger and everyone started cheering. Alex, Chloe, and her mom ran up and pulled us into a group hug. I couldn't be happier and I knew that from now on my life could only get better. I have the woman of dreams, 2 amazing best friends, and a "family" (the gang) that loves me. My life is complete and I couldn't ask for anything more or less to come from it. Man, I love this girl.