Epilogue

6 years later

"Micheal were the fuck are you taking me?" We have been driving for what seems like hours and he refused to tell me were we are going.

"We will be there shortly." He has said the same thing everytime I have asked. Today was our 9 year anniversary and he was taking me somewhere special. I was really nervous because he has been very secretive about were he is taking me and that not really normal. He usually tells Alex or Chloe about it but neither of them know anything. I love him but sometimes I still don't think he understands I HATE surprises.

"We're here. I'll come around and help you out." I nodded my head and waited for him. I was blindfolded so I couldn't exactly do anything myself. I felt him reach over and unbuckle my seatbelt then he picked me up bridal style and started walking. I could here crunching under his feet. It kind of sounded like leaves or maybe sand. He laid me down on something soft and started to untie my blindfold. I pulled it off and I saw the most amazing view ever. We were on a picnic blanket spread across the sand over looking the water there were candles everywhere and fairy lights hung from some of the post and the sun was starting to set. It was so beautiful. I looked up at Micheal awestruck at what I was seeing. It was then that I noticed he looked sorta nervous as well.

"Do you like it?" He spoke up from behind me as I was still admiring the amazing view.

"Yes I love it it is absolutely gorgeous!" I giggled and jumped up to hug him. He embraced me in his arms and pulled me close.

We sat back down and began eating. He made my favorites. Pizza, cupcakes, ice cream and apple pie. Omg I love him.

After we ate we took a walk down the beach. He took me up across this bridge that over looked the water and the beach. He was holding me from behind his strong arms wrapped around my stomach. He kissed my check and I giggled.

"There's something I want to tell you princess."  He backed away from me and I turned so I was facing him. Before I could say anything he started speaking again. "We have been through so much together and we have always made it through. You came into my life and I immediately feel head over heels for you. I would do anything for you. You have made my life so unbelievably incredible and I want to do the same with yours." I was speechless as he got down on one knee and pulled a small black box out of his pocket. "Victoria Justice Jackson will you give me the opportunity to make your life as amazing as you have made mine and marry me?" I stood completely frozen to my spot looking at him with an expression of complete shock on my face.

"Micheal........" He suddenly looked disappointed so I knew I had to speak fast. "Of course I will marry you you crazy asshole!" He bounced up and pulled me into a bone crushing hug but I didn't mind. I was so happy he finally asked me to marry him. He took the ring and placed it on my finger and I realized that all our friends and family were gathered around cheering. My mom, Chloe and Alex ran up and pulled us into a big group hug and congratulated us. My life was finally complete.

The next day we went to the gang house to see how everyone was doing and check up on our 3 favorite prisoners, Nathaniel, Alyssa, and her dad.  We discovered the true identity of Alyssa's dad and to say I was shocked was an understatement. When we found out I locked myself in my room for days and refused to come out. It shocked me how much he had changed and how he didn't even bother telling me who he was. All those times he tried to kill the people closest to me and poor Nathaniel im pretty sure he would be tortured for the rest of his life. He had been dating and had slept with his very own half sister and nobody knew. The gang leader who I tried for the longest time and I finally took down was my very own father who had escaped from jail and married Alyssa's mom. Alyssa was mine and Nathan's half sister and she didn't even know it. We were all suprised and devastated when we found out that he never bothered to tell us.

My own dad tried to kill me more than once and he let his own 2 kids fall in love with each other.

_________________________________________

A/n

There it is. It's officially over. Idk what else to say. I told you all there was going to be a huge twist at the very end but I bet you never expected that now did ya.

On a different note do you want to see bonus chapters. I still haven't decided on any. I need help. I will be editing all the chapters now that it is over so keep an eye out for any changes. I'm also going to started thinking of a new story soon so if you have any ideas let me know.

I'm sad that it's over yes but that just means a new beginning for something that could be incredible. I love all of you and thank you so much for the support.

For the very last time Goodbye loves😞😘