Dodging A Bullet

I looked at the test. Negative. I let out a long sigh of relief. I wasn't ready for a kid and neither was Micheal. We had to be more careful from now on. I walked out of the bathroom only to have the test yanked out of my hand by Chloe.

"Your lucky this time Micheal. Looks like I don't have to kill you, yet. From now on just pay attention to what your doing." Chloe looked at Micheal trying to be serious but we all just laughed.

Micheal walked Chloe out to her car trying his best to calm her down a little. I went up to my room and laid down on my bed. I was happy that I wasn't pregnant but I still had to deal with Alyssa at school. I have an idea. I grab my phone and send a mass text to everyone in the school.

Me😈: hey guys guess what your little queen Alyssa likes to lie, a lot. I'm not pregnant and no me and Micheal have not had sex, but I bet you didn't know that Alyssa was a huge nerd before she was a cheerleader.

I sent the text and the picture of Alyssa that Chloe found to every single person at school. I wanted to make sure she knew it was me because I wanted a reason to kick her ass and if she saw the text she would give me a reason soon enough. She had no right to spy on me and Micheal. Luckily Alex is a grade A hacker and he hacked into her computer and phone and deleted everything that included us in it so she had no evidence that what she said was true. It was time for my revenge and I had a big plan.

I called up a few good friends that I made in Hawaii that were in the same gang as me. Alex was the only one who knew I was in a gang and still am in a gang mainly because he is also in it. My uncle ran the gang from here in Florida because of the ports and easy water access. I visited him all the time and when he found out I joined the The Florida key he was ecstatic. He did everything in his power to make sure I was safe until he took a bullet to the chest a few months back. After that I took over the gang being the strongest and most powerful fighter. I couldn't let the other guys know about it or they would leave me. Especially after they all told Micheal that they would never forgive him if he was in another gang. The difference though between my gang and the one Micheal was in is I don't kill people unless it is absolutely necessary and can't be avoided. Alex and I run the gang side by side so it is less trouble trying to keep our actions hidden. I called our number one hacker, Blake and my best friend in the gang, who is also one of our best fighters, Sidney.

"Guys pack your bags your moving to Panjea and we are setting up a new gang house closer to my place. Get everyone there to meet in my office so we can discuss this." I hung up the phone and walked out of my room. I told Micheal I had to go to the store and I would be gone for a little bit. I texted Alex and told him to meet me at the gang house and bring all his equipment with him. I hopped in my car and drive the hour and a half to the house and walked straight into my office. Everyone was there and when I sat down all eyes were on me and Alex.

"Ok listen everybody, I have an announcement to make. I have decided to set up a new gang house. Before I tell anyone were I want everybody to take off any extra clothing besides a shirt and pants and put all your electronics in the containers. Alex and Riley take all the items to the soundproof room and hurry back. I bet you are all wondering why I asked you to take everything off, well we have a mole who has been distributing secrets to rival gangs." I heard gasp and angry remarks from everyone. I knew they hated the fact of a mole being in the most powerful gang around, but it was true. 

Alex and I found traces of a Florida key member going to meet up with a rival gang of ours, The silver killers, and making a trade of files and cash. We knew exactly who it was but we wanted to get the information out of them we needed. When I asked the boys to take the items I instructed Alex to find his clothing and electronics and bug them to were we could monitor his every move and any deals he was trying to make. Alex was to use our smallest and most discrete cameras and place them in the hem of his clothes and tap his phone to were we could read his text, emails, and listen to his calls.

"At the moment we have no leads on the mole or his/her identity. We just know that The silver killers have been gettin inside info on all of our latest deals. Info that only an insider could access." I lied studying each and every person in the room. I wanted to see who's muscles relaxed at the fact that I said we had no leads. I needed to see the last piece of evidence that would prove he was the mole. Sure enough as soon as my eyes landed on him he let out a deep sigh and instantly relaxed back against the wall.

"Now a few of you will be staying here to handle some business while the others pack up and move to the next house. When I call your name please walk forward so I can give you your orders. Riles, Ashton, Destiny, Carson, Stephanie, Stephen, Devan, Kile, Brandy, and Braxton. Please stay here while the others step out to the hall." I watch carefully as everyone leaves. I carefully picked the worst people out of each group in the gang to stay here with the mole. I picked two hackers, fighters, guns, knives, racers from the gang. They were ordered to stay here and not do anything until I gave them specific orders to do so.

When they left I let all the others back in to discuss the move and new plan.
"Ok everyone I have ordered the other guys to stay here and await my orders. You on the other hand are to go and gather everything you own and meet me outside in one hour so I can take you to the new gang house in Panjea. When you leave you can go by the interrogation room and pick up your belongings from Riley. Alex, Blake, and Sidney stay here we need to talk." As everyone left I got asked many questions as to why we were moving and I couldn't answer them. Alex and the other two waited patiently while they left.

"Ok cut to the chase, whats the deal Tori." Sidney asked me clearly annoyed at my sudden orders.

"Ok so here is the deal, Ashton Harrell is the mole. He has been having secret meetings with The Silver Killers (he is also a member) and giving them top secret info on the gang and all of its members." Blake and Sidney were stunned. Ashton was one of our best fighters and racers. He had been with the gang only a short year before he took on our best fighters and won.

"Ok so why the sudden move and division between us?" Blake was very interested in why we were moving since he didn't want to leave his school were he was the notorious bad boy.

"I wanted to put Ashton in a place I knew he couldn't get any new info on anything in the gang to give our rivals." I was trying not to slap Ashton in the head and kill him during the meeting but I needed info on The Silver Killers so I could take them out.

"Ok now you all need to pack, you have been dismissed and make sure everyone is packed and ready to go in one hour got it."

"Yes Mam." The three left out as I started packing all the equipment we used and all of our files. I made sure I was the only one around when I packed it all up because I didn't need anything left here that he could use against us. As I finished taking everything out to the trucks I had waiting to move us everyone was finished and ready to go. We started to leave and then we heard gunshots.

"I'm taking your asses down one way or the other." Ashton was sitting at the door aiming a gun at my head after he shot one of the others.

"I don't think you are." I looked at a confused Ashton and then BANG BANG two more gunshots rang through the air.

________________________________________

Authors note;
Hey guys sorry i haven't updated in a while I just wasn't feeling it, but then I got an idea to make a huge turn in the book. I will defiantly be doing multiple chapters today so get ready to read. Who saw it coming? Be honest did any of you think she was in a gang? I'm sorry if there are a lot of mistakes in this and previous chapters I haven't had time to go through and edit them. I hope you enjoy the chapter and there will different pov in the next couple of chapters. Also did you guys like the new cover and title? I felt like changing it up a bit to make it a little more interesting. There are many more changes to come so keep an eye out. I hope you have a great day and until next time Goodbye loves😘.