•Tord • To say the least• NSFW

Summary: You attend an all girls school adjacent to the all boys school within a distance from each other. Harbouring a small crush on Tord, it's coincidence you find him in the park one day and decide to muster up the courage to finally talk to him. Plans...never really stick, and you end up in a befuddled series of events in which you now are trying to hide within the confines of Tord's room and ohmygosh he is too close.

Hey y'all ik I haven't updated in a year or two idk anymore but I found this old draft and decided to revamp it and present it as a holiday gift of sorts. When I opened this draft it already had 5000 words so I thought I should start where I left off as I didn't want to make it go to waste, especially since i never even got to the good bits of the story. The first half of this story might have horrible grammar and writing in general as I don't have the will to make full corrections. Enjoy this piece of trash fiction, anyway. Also Tord still loves hentai.

Characters: Tord, Patricia (Patryk genderbend), Tom

Gender: Female (I'm so sorry all my other gender (non) binary readers out there. I needed to do this to build on the plot for the story. Love you, guys.)

WARNING: NSFW, course language, slight exhibitionism and voyeurism, grinding, fingering, a fuck ton of OOC Tord and Tom

Word count: 9.8k

You weren't exactly perfect, to say the least. You didn't have the most softest or the most longest hair (you never did anything too extreme with your hair, either. Just your natural hair). You were more on the curvy side of things, being quite short and almost stocky. Your legs weren't long and slender, but rather a bit thicker on your thighs. It had always bothered you that you didn't have that model-like figure that everyone seems to always praise.

You weren't that fashionable, either. I mean, you weren't a fashion disaster but you weren't at all great at it too. You'd probably spice up your wardrobe a little if you'd had the money, the confidence and the figure. Well, you had none of those (in your opinion, because Author thinks you're beautiful and respects your financial responsibility)-- not that you minded all too much. You were actually quite cute, but not enough to have anyone give you a second glance (again, an opinion you had based around yourself).

You were a quiet and self-respected girl on campus, and few friends you kept by your side. Sometimes you sit with Patricia in the cafeteria and talk about easy-going topics like schools and such, a friend or two joining in to chat as well. That didn't stop you of course from the occasional mingling you do with other peers in your classrooms, too.

So this here story begins with you staring out of the library window, watching a certain sports-playing Norwegian. It was the same time everyday that they'd practice for the school's upcoming baseball tournament. And God bless baseball pants, because damn, son.