•Red Leader • Cute Comrade•

This is a request. A red leader x shy! Reader. I kinda just love how it rhymes, though. Also, a slight Edd x reader too.

 Also, a slight Edd x reader too

•Art is not mine•

Characters: Red leader (of course), Paul, Patryk, Green Leader (Edd), Matt, Tom

Gender: Non-specific

WARNINGS: None

You were working as the Green Leader's assistant, running errands and such as per usual. Though, you never fully understood why he had hired you of all people. You were so shy and always quiet. Maybe that's why he liked you? Perhaps he liked that he had someone that could talk to him? So it was kind of a plus job to work as a personal therapist.

I guess this was enough to call you a friend of his? You weren't really sure on what you could call your relationship with him. I mean, he did make Tom and Matt secure your safety around the perimeter at all times, but that could just be because finding another person to fill in the job would take too unnecessarily long. At least, that's what you thought.

Currently, you were walking along the halls of the Green Army base. Green Leader had dismissed you until he required your assistance, so you were off on a break.

It was quite tiring having to look at the same floors, and the same walls, and the same rooms. It was getting boring. And you don't take that word lightly either, as you had always found something to entice your amusement. You were well known around the Green Army and were greatly trusted amongst your workers. Perhaps you could abuse this power for a bit?

No, no. You weren't going to do anything bad. You were just going to see if there was any possible chance that you could wander around outside for a bit, since it's prohibited from any other member, besides the field agents, Matt and Tom.

It wasn't like you to usually push yourself into mischievous acts, but you needed to quench that thirst for some adventure, I guess you could say.

Acting as normal as you possibly could, you took the elevator to the base level. That's where the exit was. And ah, yes. It was guarded by two security guards-just as you had thought. It might take some convincing. Or perhaps, some sneaking?

You giggled slightly to yourself. Gosh, you could feel the excitement and adrenaline pumping through your veins. Well, might as well do this before your anxiety kicks in!

You've walked everywhere around this building and already know it like the back of your hand. Hey, you had great memory!

There was a vent in the building that lead to a door around the back that hadn't been properly secured for years now. Why they hadn't fixed that was unbeknownst to you. Also, why hadn't you told them? Maybe you weren't as loyal as you thought you were.