Chapter 3~ Thats My Milk Pudding

Your POV

I woke up in the morning and went to go brush my teeth to get ready for school. While I was in the bathroom I didn't notice that the shower was turned on because I was half asleep. While I spit the toothpaste out of my mouth and replaced it with water, the shower door open to reveal a topless Levi with a towel around his waist. I instantly spit my water out and begin to choke.

"What's wrong with you?" He asks in a dead voice

"Oh you know! Just the fact that *cough* you are *cough* half NAKED!" I shout the last part.

"Didn't you hear the shower?" He asks.

"No...I didn't. You should lock the door!" I say and storm out.

"Tch..." I faintly hear him when I walk away.

As soon as I get into my room I slip on my black uniform skirt, my white button up, my black tie, and my black suit jacket that we have to wear for our uniform. I put on my black boots, which are the only things that we can wear that are not uniform.

I walk out of my room to see Levi sitting down on the dining table eating milk pudding.

I go into the fridge to find one more milk pudding left...I grab it and rip it open. I sit by him and begin to eat the delicious treat.

"What do you think your doing?" He asks me in a irritated voice.

"Eating." I reply.

"That's mine." He says in a stern voice.

"Oops....oh well." I say and keep eating.

"Aren't you going to stop?" He asks.

"I already started eating it! I can't just stop." I say.

"Tch." He says.

"mmmm...." I grunt.

Levi gets up and throws away his milk puddings empty carton, picks up his book bag, and throws it over his shoulder.

He walks to the door and stops.

"Are you going to come?" He asks.

"Huh?"

"I said...are you going to come?"

"Yeah...but you go on ahead I should be a little behind so no one sees that we walked out of the same apartment complex."

"Tch, your right." He says and walks out.

A couple minutes after I get my bag and I notice that Levi forgot his lunch.

"Just because I'm a nice person." I say before I grab the bag of food and run to catch up with Levi.

"Hey! You forgot your lunch!" I say

"Hey!" He yells.

"What? What's wrong?" I ask.

"Back away..." he says.

"What?"

"BACK. AWAY."

I take a few steps back.

"MORE."

I take more steps back.

"There."

"What about your lunch?" I ask

"Give it to me 2nd period...in the lab. But make sure no one is there!" He says.

"Ok fine." I say.

He begins to walk off again.

All of a sudden Hanji and Erwin run up to me.

"YN!" Hanji tackles me.

"Good Morning YN." Erwin says.

"Hey guys...good morning." I say.

"How's your new apartment?" Erwin asks.

"Ummmm....it's great!" I say, trying to ignore that I live with the most popular guy in school.

"That's awesome! We should come over after school!" Hanji says.

"Yes! I mean NO!" I say.

"Huh?" Erwin asks.

"No! I need to study for exams!" I say.

"YN...exams aren't for another 3 weeks." Erwin says.

"Oh....well I don't have food....so you can't come because you won't be able to eat anything." I say, breaking a sweat.

"We can go pick up food!" Hanji says

"No! I do not want you in my house." I finally snap.

"Jeezus!" Hanji jumps back behind Erwin.

"Well we are going to be late for school." Erwin quickly changes the subject and we all walk off.

That was too close...

638 words...

I hope you all liked this chapter. If you did please leave a comment and a vote. I love you all so very much and I'll see you all in the next chapter.

Bye bye my Titans❤️