Chapter 41~ Kill Or Be Killed

BY THE WAY

BY THE WAY. THATS WHAT KUCHEL LOOKS LIKE. IF ANY OF YOU DID NOT KNOW.

THIS IS EITHER THE SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER OR THIRD TO LAST.

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD

MAJOR FLUFF AHEAD-

Your POV

2 weeks later

Levi and I were sitting on the couch watching tv, waiting for the Host Club to come back. Since I told Levi everything with Bertholdt and the whole stalker situation he hasn't left my side. He currently has his arm snaked around my waist and he won't let go unless he has to go use the bathroom or something.

"You know you don't have to be so protective." I stated randomly. "I'll be fine by myself on the couch." I chuckled.
He slowly looked to me, his face in a "are you kidding me" way.
"I'm not being protective." He states firmly.
I scoff.

"You won't leave my side." I tell him. "So what? Maybe I'm just not leaving you're side because I really don't want too." He smirked.
I never had thought about that.
"Well I guess that could be true..." I trailed off.

Levi laughed at my cluelessness. He then pulled me closer to him by my waist. Blush covered my whole face and he smirked. I'm pretty sure he enjoyed that his touch had this strong effect on me. He often used this to his advantage and he would show me extra attention because he thought I was cute when I blushed.

As his arm was snaked around my waist he then crossed his leg with mine. I pouted at him and he smirked.

As we sat on the couch with each other in our arms we were taking in the silence of the quiet apartment. It was hardly ever quiet here. It usually was so lively.
Suddenly, I felt Levi's weight weigh down onto me. He let himself go and began to squish me with his toned body. I could hear him begin to chuckle.

"You're squishing me!" I whined at him, my voice was muffled from his weight on top of me. "Get off." I pouted, but he wouldn't budge. His stomach was moving up and down from his laughing.
He then rolled off of me and stayed on my side. I was laying on the couch on my side and he has his arms wrapped around my waist. Our bodies molded perfectly together and it felt amazing to be honest. My head rested just below his head and he stroked my arms with his arms.

He slowly scooted down to where his head was just resting on the nape of my neck. I could feel his hot breathe linger and graze my neck. It made a shiver run down my spine. I shut my eyes slowly and let it happen.

He placed his lips onto the back of my neck and pressed down slowly. He was leaving small kissed up and down my neck. The shape of his lips lingered on my neck, as if the molding of his mouth was now imprinted onto my neck and burned into my brain. He left a small purple bruise on my neck, it was quite noticeable.