Chapter 28~ You're Wrong

Sorry in advance for typos!

Your POV

"Hanji!!!" Levi and I yell in unison. Levi clenches his fist in anger as he looks at his phone. I was squeezing my phone tightly, staring at the screen. "What did Hanji do?" Kuchel asks suddenly, a little worried.
"Nothing!" Levi says instantly and protectively holds his phone close to his chest. I do the same with my phone.

Now I can see that some people have put two and two together and figured out that we were sent pictures of Levi and I kissing and stuff like that. I can say your right in a way. But technically your wrong. You see, Hanji didn't send us a picture of us kissing. She sent us a video. And she didn't sent it to Levi and me. She posted the video on her account on the school website.

I shot up and began to dial Hanji on my phone.

"Hey YN! How you doing?" Hanji asks me.

"How am I doing? HOW AM I DOING?! I think you can answer that question for yourself Hanji Zoe!" I yell through the phone.

"Hehheehhe so you saw the video?"

"Yeah I saw it! But you know who else saw the whole video?! The entire high school because you posted it on the website!!" I scream.

Hanji laughs. "I'm such a great friend aren't it? Now maybe Eren will back off of you!" Hanji says in a happy tone.

I hang up the phone in anger. "Ugh!" I groan in rage. "Wait! What did Hanji do?" Kenny asks us. Levi and I glance at each other before he speaks up. "She posted an embarrassing video of YN and I on the school website." Levi says, avoiding the main topic. "What kind of video are we talking about here?" Kuchel asks us. "Just a really embarrassing one...no big deal." I wave it off. Suddenly Kuchel brings out her cell phone. Her fingers rapidly tap the screen and her mouth opens in shock. 'She must have looked up the school website.' I think to myself. Her shocked expression turns into a huge grin and she smirks at us. Levi and I look at each other, a little terrified. "You two kissed!!" She yells at the top of her lungs. Kuchel looks at her screen and then back at us again. "You two were making out!" Kenny says as he looks at the video that is on the phone. My face goes a deep red and Levi sighs. "Why didn't you tell me?!" She asks us.
"We didn't tell you because we knew how you would react!" Levi snaps. "Tch."

I pick up my phone from the table and look at the time. It was almost time for me to meet Eren, and for Levi to go to work. I show Levi the time and he sprints to his room to get ready for work I assumed. I also ran to my room to get ready for the talk with Eren. "Where are you guys rushing to?!" Kuchel asks us. "I'm meeting a friend!" I yell back to her. "And I have work!" Levi yells from his room. "Well we are going to go visit your brother and your sister in-law okay?" Kuchel yells to Levi. "Yeah yeah whatever. I'll see you later!" He yells.
"Bye YN!" Kenny and Kuchel say before they go out of the front door. "Bye!" I wave my hand outside of my room.

I put on some simple black skinny jeans, a burgundy shirt, my black leather jacket, and my boots. I apply no makeup because I didn't really care about how my face looked. I grab my bag and my phone from the table and put my bag on my side while I slip my phone into my pocket. I put my hair into a high ponytail while I walk to Levi's door and knock on it for him to hurry up. "Hurry or you will be late!" I yell. He opens his door right after I say that to reveal himself in his uniform. He wore his simple black jeans, converse, a white button up shirt that tucks into his jeans, and his green barista apron that he wears for work. His hair looked the same as usual, he never did style it any other way. I toss him his phone and his bag and he catches them without breaking a sweat. "Thanks." He says. "No problem."