Chapter 32~ Good News, Bad News

Your POV

Levi and my father had come home and we all were going to sit down and talk about what was going to happen next. I had to admit that I was nervous. What if I was forced to move into the country with my parents? What if my father absolutely despises Levi?

"Ok...I need to talk to you YN." My fathers voice broke my thoughts and I saw him take a seat on the couch. I sat on the floor across from him and the coffee table and Levi took his seat next to me. My mother sat next to my father on the couch. As I sat with my legs crossed on the floor I felt something grab my hand. I looked down and saw that Levi had taken my hand in his and was holding it gently.

My eyes softened at his sudden kindness and a small smile appeared on my empty face. I saw his eyes look at me from the side and a small smirk crept onto his face.

"Ok...Levi and I spoke to one another at the ramen shop." My father started. "You guys had ramen together?" I asked in disbelief. "I ran into him at "Evening Star Ramen" and we had a conversation." Levi told me. "And was that conversation good? Or..." I trailed off. "Yes. It went fairly well..." my father replied to me.

I sighed in relief. "One thing led to another and I have come to an agreement on the living situation." My father explained. "I will allow the two of you to live together..."
A huge smile appeared on my face and I semi squeezed Levi's hand that was in mine. "I have some rules." My hand loosened on Levi's.

"You both will control yourselves..." my father trailed off. "Oh gosh..." I rub my temples. "I just want you to understand YN. And Levi?" Levi's head shoots up. "Yes sir?" Levi replies to him. My father stands up and walks over to us. I let go of Levi's hand. "If you get my daughter pregnant...I will not hesitate to hurt you." My fathers face went serious again. "I can promise you that that will not happen." Levi said with a slight chuckle. "Good." My father sighs. "I can't believe you would say that!" I stomped. "I'm just being a dad."

"Hmph."

{*} {*} {*}

My parents left to go back home and I was pleased. I was happy that they are allowing us to live together. As of the moment I was washing some vegetables to make dinner in the sink and Levi was cleaning the apartment. Because "the sanitary level was not to his liking." He had on a white cloth that wrapped around his face and another white cloth that he tied onto his head. "What are you making?" I hear Levi ask me from the living room. "A soup." I reply. "Well what kind of soup?"

"A good soup." I laugh.

"That's not what I am asking." I hear the annoyance in his voice. I giggle lowly. I suddenly hear footsteps come behind me and I freeze. I can feel Levi's presence right behind me and I hold my breath trying not to burst out laughing for no reason at all. I can feel his breath on my neck and slightly move myself. But then, I feel his arms wrap around my waist and he bends down and places his head on the back of my neck. My face was multiple shades of red from all of the attention that Levi was giving me. I began to wash the vegetables once again before Levi reached over and switched the sink off. "What are you doing?" I pout. "Kissing you..." he says. I became confused. "What do you mean you're kissing me?" I ask him before I feel a pair of lips kiss down on the back of my neck. It was a very soft kiss. Just a gentle and long peck on the back of my neck. "I have never seen a boy do that to his lover." I laugh as Levi rests his head on my head. "Well...I just made it a thing. It's showing affection and it made you blush." He smirks at me. I let out a deep breath and laugh. "You have a funny way of showing affection..." I tell Levi. "I guess I do." He lightly chuckles. Then suddenly his face went blank, back to his serious face. His arms detached from my waist and I switch off the water. I had to admit that I was slightly disappointed that he let me go. "What's wrong?" I ask him as he leans against the counter next to me. He didn't answer.

"Levi?" I ask. "What's wrong?"

"What did Jeager tell you?" He asks me out of nowhere. "Huh? What do you mean?" I ask him. "I'm asking you what Jeager told you yesterday at he cafe." He said. 'Was I supposed to tell him. I mean...it was all about Levi. But how will he react when he finds out that Grisha Jeager was the one who hit them' I though to myself.

I stared into space, hoping I wouldn't have to answer him.

"YN. What did he tell you?" Levi asked me. "Nothing." I tried to walk away but Levi grabbed my elbow and pulled me to him. "What did he tell you?" He asks again, this time a bit more sternly.
"He said that you were a bad person and that im going to get into trouble if I continue my relationship with you." I said. "What?" He asks me. "Is that it?"

"Y-yes..." I lie and began to play with my hair.

"You're lying to me." He says automatically. "Im not lying."
"Yes you are. I can tell so don't try to hide it."
I look down. I didn't know if I should tell him or not. What if he goes on a rampage? What if he gets so mad that he wants to go hurt Eren...or even Grisha?

"He knew about Isabel and Farlan." I spit out some of the information. His eyes go slightly wide and he tightens his fist. "He what?" Levi says through gritted teeth. "How did he know about them?!" He snaps at me and I wince. "I didn't tell him." I try to defend myself even though he wasn't accusing me. "What else did he know?" He asks me, a little calmer. "He...told me how he knew that the person who crashed into the car was a doctor..." I trail off. "Yes? And? What does that mean?" He asks me. "Levi...Eren's dad, Grisha. He's a doctor. And to be more specific, he's the doctor that ran into the car with Isabel and Farlan..." I say as I exhale the biggest breath ever. "What?....what are you saying?" He asks me in disbelief.

"Dr. Jeager was the man that hit the car that day Levi. He was the doctor that was rushing to get to work." I spit out. During this time I couldn't read his face. It was a combination of sadness, anger, relief, and exhaustion. I couldn't tell what he was feeling...
He took a seat on the small dining table. "Levi..." I say lowly.
He looked up and his face was now completely unreadable. I could tell you that he was angry. But then I would have to say he looked sad as well. And at the moment I didn't know what he was feeling.

1262 words...

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. If you did please leave a comment and a vote. What do you think Levi should do? How should he react to all of this news?

I love you all so very much and I'll see you all in the next chapter.

Bye bye my Titans