Chapter 22~ Levi's Christmas Presents

Christmas Morning-
Authors POV

"WAAAAKKKKEEEEE UUUPPPPPP!! ITS CHRISTMAAAAASSSSS!! TIME TO OPEN YOUR GIFTS THAT NO ONE GOT YOU, LOOK AT MY DECORATIONS, AND EAT THAT FRUIT CAKE THAT TASTES LIKE SH-"
Erwin slaps a hand on Hanjis mouth. "Your going to wake people up."
"That's the point!" Hanji says whilst Erwin is still covering her mouth. "Are you going to stop yelling?" Erwin asks. Hanji keeps quiet. "If your not going to stop yelling I can't take my hand off of your mouth." Erwin sternly says. Hanji keeps quiet. As Erwin is about to speak up Hanji licks the palm of his hand. Erwin shouts at Hanji for her disgusting behavior. "Hanji! What did we talk about?!" Erwin shouts. "No more licking random objects or people..." Hanji says as though she's in trouble.
"It was just your hand! Calm down handsome." Hanji yells. "CAN THE BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!" Hanji and Erwin hear a angry Levi yell. "NEVER SHORTY!" Hanji yells back. "GET UP AND GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY WITH JOY!" Hanji yells.
"I'll go greet your face with my fist with joy if you want Shitty glasses." Levi says. "If it will make you come out of your room then I'll let you!!" Hanji sings. They hear a faint 'Tch' come from his room. The door opens and our walks Levi in his pajamas. "You guys are going to wake YN, Kenny, my mother, and Mike up. What the hell did you do to our apartment?!" Levi says as he looks at all the Christmas decorations. Hanji walks over to Levi, Erwin following her. "Mike is already up." Erwin says. "Where?" Levi asks.

"Right here." Mike appears suddenly behind Levi. Levi flinches a bit and takes a step forward to get away from Mike. "You really should stop sniffing people." Levi snaps. "If he stops sniffing people he would have no purpose in his life." Hanji explains. "Don't you find that a bit depressing?" Levi asks. "No. Mike doesn't care." Hanji says as she puts a arm on Mikes shoulder. "Don't you Mike?"
"Mmmhmmm." Mike says.
"Tch. Whatever."

Suddenly YN walks out from her room. "Don't you think we are going to wake Kenny and Kuchel up?" She asks. "Nope. Unlike me. They're deep sleepers." Levi says as he looks over to them sleeping on the couch. "Where did you three sleep?" YN asks Mike, Hanji, and Erwin. "The floor." Hanji says. "Hanji you could've stayed in my room and Erwin and Mike could've stayed in Levi's ro-"

"You think I would've shared a room with freaks that have a fetish for their eyebrows and nose? No thanks. Tch." Levi cuts in.
"At least we don't have a fetish for sniffing bleach and get excited every time windex is 50% off." Erwin says. "I don't get excited." Levi snaps. "Levi. You got me up at 5 in the morning because Walmart sent you a notification that bleach was buy 2 get 2 free." YN says. "I admire cleaning supplies." Levi states. "False. You adore cleaning supplies! You made me move my jackets and stuff them in my full drawer so your brooms and mops could have their own private closet!" YN yells. "Whatever. Being sanitary is important." Levi says as he walks to the kitchen and begins to make some instant coffee and tea for himself. "Why did you decorate our apartment?" YN asks. "Because you guys have no holiday cheer!" Hanji throws her arms in the air. "I added some dazzle!"
"Well you can take that dazzle and shove it right up your a-"
"LEVI!" YN cuts in. "Tch."
Sooner then they thought, Kenny and Kuchel were now awake. "Oh my god the apartment!!" Kuchel yells in excitement.
"Oh my god the apartment..." Kenny sneers with a disgusted look his face.
Hanji was now making breakfast with Erwin and Mike as the rest of them were sitting on the dining table drinking coffee. "So Levi? What did you want to do for your birthday?" Kuchel asks. "Like I said. Nothing." Levi sips his tea. "Well. What about Christmas? I came over here to spend time with you, you know?" Kuchel says. "Yeah mom. I know. I just don't feel like doing anything." Levi takes another sip of tea. "Well. It is Christmas and if you don't want a 'birthday' present. I'll give it to you as a Christmas present." Kuchel then gets up and walks over to her suitcase. She pulls out a old box and walks over to us. The box was brown and looked water damaged. It was fairly small so the gift couldn't be to big. She places it on the table gently and pushes it over to Levi's side. He stares at it for a second, his expression almost worried of what is inside. "Open it." Kuchel says. Levi hesitantly places one hand on the top of the box and lifts the lid off. Hanji, Erwin, and Mike were staring from the kitchen curiously. Levi finally opens the box. His eyes looked questioning. He pulled out 2 books and a pocket knife. He examined the books but he didn't know what they were. "What are these?" Levi asks Kuchel. "Open the books." Kuchel says. Levi opens one of the books. It was a small leather journal, the same as the other one, with a black piece of leather string wrapped around it so it wouldn't open easily. Levi unwraps the leather string and opens the cover page. His eyes go wide at what he sees. "This Journal is Property of Farlan Church." Levi says in a dead voice. He then rushes to open the other journal. He opens it. "This Journal is Property of Isabel Magnolia." Levi says.

The room was silent. Even Kenny didn't talk. Hanji, Mike, and Erwin didn't know who they were but they knew to keep quiet. "Their parents found them and they thought that it would be best if you had them." Kuchel says. "Did you read th-" Levi was about to ask.
"No. Of course I didn't. I only want you to know what is in those journals. But it's your choice if you want to share the information." Kuchel says. Levi then sticks his hand in the box once again and pulls out the knife. He examines it and moves it around in his hands. "To Big Bro, from your brats." Levi reads the engravement. "How did you get the knife?" Levi asks. "Isabel and Farlan were going to give that to you..." Kuchel says.
"I see..."
Levi then gets up and hugs his mom. "Thank you mom..." Levi says with a tint of happiness in his voice. "I remember them writing in these stupid things. They wouldn't put them down. They wouldn't let each other read them...but they never said that I couldn't." Levi chuckles. "Thanks again mom."

"Your welcome Levi." Kuchel smiles and kisses Levi on the cheek.

Your POV

Our Christmas was pretty quiet. Hanji, Erwin, and Mike had left to get home as we stayed. Kenny was sitting on the couch with Levi having a conversation. Kuchel and I were washing the dishes. "I can do the rest YN. Its ok." Kuchel smiles. "No. It's fine. I don't mind helping." I say. "It's ok. I sort of miss doing things for those two." Kuchel says, referring to Kenny and Levi. "So. YN. Let me ask you a question." Kuchel says as she scrubs a plate. "Anything." I say.
"Where were you and Levi really at? When he said you were getting more milk pudding." Kuchel smirks. "How did you know?" I ask.
"I'm a mother YN. I can tell when Levi or anyone else is lying. You will understand one day..."
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"When you become a mother!" Kuchel yells a little loud.
"What are you two talking about?!" Kenny yells from the living room. "Nothing that concerns you Kenny!" Kuchel yells.
I hear a faint 'tch'.
"Anyway...what happened? I could tell Levi wasn't the same when he came home." Kuchel says.
"When I ran after him I found him sitting down against a wall in a alley. He...was crying." I said. "About Isabel and Farlan." I said their names a little lower so Levi couldn't hear. "I see..." Kuchel said. "I knew he wasn't going to tell me. So I asked you..." Kuchel laughs.

"And about the whole mother subject..." Kuchel starts. "If you do plan on being a mother and having a child. I expect it to call me grandma and Levi 'dad'."
My face goes red and Kuchel laughs. The rest of Christmas turned out really well. It was the first one without my parents who I haven't seen in a while. Little did I know...I would be seeing them fairly soon.

1512 words...

I hope you all liked this chapter. If you did please leave a comment and a vote. I love you all so very much and I'll see you all in the next chapter.

Bye bye my Titans