Chapter 27~ Are You Disappointed Kuchel?

(A/n: thank you all for 28K reads!)

Your POV

I woke up to the sound of small breaths of somebody else. I glance up to see Levi asleep. My head had slowly shifted onto his lap over the night and he had his arm laying on my waist. As I was about to get up his hold on me tightened and I couldn't move. I groaned at his action and tried once more to break free. The grip only held on more. I sighed as I gave up trying to get up from the couch. I looked over to the clock and saw that it was 6:45 in the morning. Since it was still early I decided to go back to sleep.

{*} {*} {*}

I opened my eyes to reveal that I was on the couch. I was laying on a soft pillow and there was a blanket on top of me. The clock read 7:45. I only had slept for another hour, I though to myself. I got up from the couch and picked up the blanket off of me. I noticed that Levi wasn't laying with me like he was earlier. "Where are you?" I whisper to myself as I look around the apartment. I then notice that Levi was sitting on a chair at the dining table reading a book? Or was it a journal? I wasn't really sure to be honest with you. He hadn't noticed me and he was reading very intently. "Levi?" I ask him "what are you doing awake right now? It still early-" I get cut off when I notice that there was another journal on the table. They were the ones that Levi had got for his birthday, they were Isabel and Farlan's journals.
"Oh...I'm sorry." I apologize for slightly interrupting him while he reads. I begin to walk away before he grabs my arm. "Wait." He says. "Huh?" I question him. "It's okay. You don't have to go...your not interrupting me." He explains to me. "I don't want to intrude on you. Those are personal journals that were meant for your eyes only." I tell him. "I honestly don't mind if you read them. It's other people that I worry about." Levi says. "But still...I wouldn't want to invade your privacy..." I say.
"Tch...okay." He says as he closes the journal and places it on the table gently. I went back to the couch and sat down. I leaned back and closed my eyes. It was peaceful until I felt a thud land next to me. I opened my eyes to see Levi sitting next to me. He had his hand extremely close to my thigh to where his finger tips brushed the side of it and blush took over my face once again. He glanced over at me and then to where his hand was. I saw the smirk appear on his face.

Levi POV

I saw that she blushed when my fingers brushed against her thigh and I smirked at her reaction. I moved my hand purposely on top of her thigh and her face went a deep crimson. I chuckled lowly but she didn't say a word. I kept my hand on top of her thigh and she kept staring at it. Her eyes were wide as saucers and her face was still burning red. Suddenly we heard the front door open and she instantly grabbed my hand and threw it off her thigh with a squeak.

"We brought food!!" I heard my mother yell as she stepped down into the living room. YN's face instantly went back to normal and she stood up right away. "Hi Kuchel." YN smiles as I sigh and stand up to greet my mom and Kenny who was behind her. "Hi mom." I say as she kisses me on the cheek. "Hey brat." Kennys says before he messes up my perfectly even hair part. "Tch..." I complain as I desperately try to fix my hair back to normal. "What did you guys buy?" YN asks. "Oh just some breakfast." My mom replies to YN. They all sit down on the dining table and I follow them. Kenny sits next to my mom on one side of the table and I sit next to YN who is on the opposite of the table. "So...how did you both sleep?" My mom asks us as we pull out our share of food from the bag. We both kept quiet, thinking about how we slept on the couch together. Neither of us speak up. "Ummm...did a cat get your tounge?" She asks the both of us who refuse to speak up.

"We slept fine..." YN squeaks in a polite tone.

"Oh god!" Kenny exclaims as he throws his napkin on the table. We all look up to him. "Kenny? What's wrong?" Mom asks him. YN takes a bite of her eggs. "Did you two sleep together?!" Kenny exclaims with a worried look on her face. YN begins to blush and she chokes on her food. My eyes go wide at his sudden statement. "No! Of course not!" YN shouts. "Levi? Did you-" My mom begins to ask.

"Well technically speaking yes...but no. We didn't do what you two are thinking of" I reply before she can finish.

"Oh thank Maria..." Kenny wipes his forehead.

My mother looked disappointed.

"Are you upset that we didn't sleep together?" I ask her shocked. "Maybe..." she replies to me.

"But wait! What do you mean you two technically slept together?" Mom asks. "I mean we technically slept together on the couch." I say gesturing to the sofa. "Oh...I'm still disappointed." She mumbles the last part. "Tch."
"So...where did the two of you go yesterday?" I ask them. "Yeah...now that I think of it. Where did the two of you sleep last night?" YN asks them. "Oh...well first we went to the store and we did a little bit of sight seeing in this part of Japan." Mom explains. "What sights did you two see in this part of Japan?" I ask them a bit confused. "Well...they weren't really sights that we saw...". My mom trails off. "Then where did you guys go?" I ask. "Your mother went to every store that had a cute kitten in the window." Kenny rubs his temples as he takes his fedora off. "Ugh...I know how you feel..." I say as I glance over at YN who is simply listening to my mom. "You like cats?" YN asks, her eyes full of hope. "Darling! I love cats!" My mom replies. YN squeals. As if on cue the stupid little demon that YN calls our pet jumps on her lap. "Get it away from me! For filths sake!" I shoo it away. "Be nice!!" YN says as the cat jumps off of her lap. "Now look what you did! He finally comes out of hiding and you make him run off again!" YN pouts. "Tch. Calm down...he will come out again. "What was his name?" Mom asks. "I named him Sebastian Gerard III...but I usually call him Gee. Levi calls him demon spawn." YN says as she glares at me. "The thing sheds over everything and then disappears into the shadows!" I shout. "It's a demon!" I finish.

Suddenly my phone buzzed. So did YN's. We glanced over at each other before picking our phones up.

And what we saw...

What I saw...

What she saw...

We were both feeling the same anger. The same feeling. The same rage.

We were both feeling that same desire...

To kill Hanji.

1280 words...

I hope you all liked this chapter. If you did please leave a comment and a vote. I love you all so very much and I'll see you all in the next chapter.

Bye bye my Titans