Chapter 6~ Levi The Savior

Your POV

"P-Petra?" He asks, kisses me, and falls back asleep.

I run out of his room and rush into mine. My feet practically glided over the hard wood floor.

"What just happened? Whos Petra?" I ask myself.

Then I hear the door open of my room. It's Levi. I mean, who else would it be?

"You should get up...school starts in 30 minutes." He says and walks out, shutting the door.

Does he not remember?

"Oh my god..."

I decide to forget it for now and get ready for school.

"Hey! Brat!" Levi yells.

"What is it?"

"I'm going to go see the landlady downstairs, the lights in my room aren't working." Levi says, and I hear the front door shut.

I look out the window and I see that he made it downstairs. All of a sudden I hear a knock on the door. I go to open it. I open the door to fine no one other than the two people who I do not want here. Yep, Hanji and Erwin.

"H-Hanji? E-Erwin? What are you guys doing here?" I ask nervously, knowing that Levi will be back any minute now.

"We came for a surprise visit!" Hanji says. I avert my eyes to Erwin for help.

"I tried to stop her. But she threatened me..." Erwin says.

"What can she possibly do to you?" I ask.

"S-she t-threatened to s-shave off my EYEBROWS!" Erwin exclaimed.

"Seriously?! Hanji?!"

"What?! He wouldn't have let me come." Hanji says.

"Well you guys need to leave!" I say.

"Why?! Ooooo. Are you hiding someone back there?" Hanji asks and motions to the back.

"No! Well....I'm not hiding him..." I mumble the last part.

"HUH?!"

"Nothing!"

"Then why can't we come in!?" Hanji asks.

"Because I don't want you too!"

Then the front door opens.

In comes Levi.

"YN....who the hell...are these people?!" He asks angrily.

"Oh umm....heheh....funny story Levi....hehehehhe....Erwin help...."

"Ummm! Hello! I'm Erwin Smit-"

"I know who you are." Levi cuts him off.

"Well I'm Hanji Zoe!" Hanji exclaims.

"And I don't care. YN. What are they doing here?!" Levi asks me.

"They came out of nowhere. I didn't invite them!" I say.

"WE SWEAR WE WONT TELL!" Erwin and Hanji bow to Levi and rest a arm on his shoulder.

"Ew...don't touch me with your unsanitary hands..." Levi says.

"We promise. YN is our friend. We won't tell a soul."

"You better. Or else your friend is going to be living on the streets while I'm living in my brothers mansion...which I remind you...I do not want to live in." Levi says.

"WAIT! So your deciding to stay with YN?" Hanji says.

"No! Of course not. I just do not want to live in my brothers mansion with his stupid wife....tch....I hate Petr-" Levi stops talking.

"Well, we should go...to school you know..." Erwin says looking at his watch.

"Yeah. We all should go."

Time Skip to School

We all make it to school. Levi walked on his own though. So it was just me, Erwin, and Hanji. In our first class Hanji sits behind me while Erwin sits to the left of me. A boy walks over to me and taps me on the shoulder. I notice that it's a boy from Levi's baseball team.

"Sorry to interrupt but Levi-Kun wanted to see you in the gym after P.E." The boy says, a little nervous.

"Oh...thank you for telling me." I say and the boy walks off.

"What did he need?" Hajji asks.

"He said that Levi wants to see me in the gym after P.E."

"HM...i wonder what he could want. He's such a stick in the mud. At least that's my impression of him." Hajji says.

"I think we should give him a chance." Erwin says.

Time Skip to After P.E.
Levi POV

"Hey Levi. Aren't you going to go see her." Mishkai asks me.

"What? Who are you talking about?" I ask him.

"Yeah...Sami came in here and told YN that you wanted to see her in the gym after P.E."

"What no...i didn't ask for her..."

"Well someone did. I wonder who. She only hangs out with Hanji and Erwin. I don't even think she knows anyone else."

Out of instinct i begin to run to the gym.

Why am i afraid? Why am i so worried about YN's safety?

I make it to the gym. I don't see her. I get real quiet to see if i can hear anything. I hear faint talking in one of the closets. I go to it and press my ear against the door.

"You need to know how to share Levi." A girl says.

"Yes. You should know by now that all the girls at this school share Levi." Another girl says.

"Yep. Its not fair if you have him all to yourself." And another.

"Is he your boyfriend or something?" The first one asks.

There's 3 of them.

I walk in to find YN on the floor covered in water. The second girl poured a glass of cold water on her head. I go and sit by YN's side. The girl gasp at my sudden action 

I take off my jacket and and put it on her. YN's eyes widen at what I did. I put my arm around her.

"L-Levi..." One of the girl covered in blush stutters.

"Leave her alone." I say to them.

"L-l-Levi...." They say.

"Yes. She is my girlfriend. So leave her alone."

942 words...

I hope you all liked this chapter. If you did. Please leave a comment and a vote. I love you all so much and ill see you all in the next chapter.

Bye bye my Titans❤️