Chapter 18~ Ramen Shops and Surprise Guests

Your POV

"So! Levi! What do you want to do for your birthday?" Kuchel asks with a smile. "Well. I don't really know. You here is all I really want." He says. "Awwww" I say as he shows some affection for him mom.
"Tch! Shut up ugly door!" He glares at me. I stick my tongue out at him. Levi just rolls his eyes. Kuchel looks around the apartment and begins to think. "Ah! I have a idea. Why don't we all go eat!" Kuchel says. "That sounds pretty good." Kenny comments.

"I would love to Ms. Ackerm- I mean Kuchel. But I do not have any money at the moment." I shrug my shoulders.
"Oh honey! You don't have to worry about money when I'm here. It's my treat. It will be for celebrating Levi's birthday tomorrow. A early meal!" Kuchel says.
"Are you sure?" I ask, a little unsure about the whole deal.
"Of course!"

"YN. It's free food. Why are you hesitating?" Levi asks. "Because Levi! I feel bad taking a meal from your mom! I mean if i wasn't living with you it would just be the 3 of you." I say. "My mom doesn't care. She just wants to get you some food. It's rude to say no..." Levi says. All f a sudden Levi walks up to me and stands in front of me.

"Are you going to come. Or am I going to have to drag you there?" He asks, placing a arm on his hip.
Before I could answer. I'm lifted off the ground and onto the shoulder of Levi. "This is not comfortable for me." I say as we all walk out, for the exception of me who is being carried. "And you think it's comfortable for me brat?" He asks as we enter the elevator.
"Put me down Levi!" I pound on the back of his jacket. "Nope." He pops the p. "Ugh, I hate you." I sigh. "No you don't." He says, the smirk strong on his face.
"Shut up!" I say as my face covers in blush. Kuchel sees me and giggles at my sudden blushing, which causes me to blush even more. We make it down to the parking lot where we see Kenny an Kuchels car. Kenny takes out the keys that were jingling in his pocket and unlocks the car doors. "Get in." He says. We listen and Levi opens the door to find luggage covering a window seat to where only the middle and other window seats are available. "Kenny? What do I do with all of this?" Levi asks. "Oh...just put it in the trun-" Kenny starts but Kuchel cuts him off. "The trunk is full of luggage as well!" She says. "No it isn't." Kenny replies.
"Yes Kenny. It is." She says with a very suspicious smile. "Umm ok." Levi says.

"Just sit down next to each other!" Kuchel says as she pushes us into the cars empty seats. We flop onto the cars seats and buckle ourselves up. I am in the middle seat and Levi is in the only window seat.
"Is everyone ready?" Kenny asks as he starts the car.
Without us replying he slams on the gas pedal. "Kenny you drive like a maniac." Levi says.
"Yet you wanted me to teach you Levi." Kenny smirks. "Touché." Levi admits.

Levi POV

Suddenly I see Kenny smirk and he swerves the car to the left. This causes YN to fall on top of me. Since she is shorter then me, her head lands on my chest. Kennys swerving also caused some of the luggage that was next to YN to fall. Luckily, I caught it before it all fell on top of YNs head. In no time we make it to the restaurant and the car is parked. Kenny and mom look back at the same time. I'm holding the luggage above YNs head and she's practically laying on my chest with my other arm covering her head.
"I'm telling you Levi. If this girl isn't my daughter in-law in a few years I will be very disappointed in you." Kuchel says. "Yeah. No other girl is going to be able to put up with your grumpy a**. Let alone live with you and take care of you. She's a keeper." Kenny says. I look down at YN who is practically dead from blushing to much.

"Tch." Is all I reply.

Kenny and my mom get out of the car and help us with the luggage that is practically about to crush YN.

"Thank you Levi." YN says. "Don't mention it." I say.

Your POV

We make it to the restraunt that is just the local ramen shop. "I hope this place is good." Kuchel says. "Oh don't worry. It is." I reassure her. Kenny and Kuchel go to use the bathroom as they walk straight to them.

Levi and I take our seats and notice that there is a table in the back of the room that looks very suspicious.
"Oh god...." Levi says. "Huh? What is it? I can't see." I say trying to look over Kenny, who is fairly tall.
"It's them." Levi says, emphasizing on "them". "Who's "them"' I ask.

"Shitty glasses, eyebrows, And Mike." Levi says. "What are they doing?" I ask. "Well at the moment...Erwin looks like he is trying to have a staring contest with me." "And Hanji?" I ask. "4 eyes has a fake moustache and beard on...but you can still tell it's her, she's taking pictures of us." Levi says.

"What? Why?" I ask. "She's Hanji. I don't know why she does the things that she does half the time." Levi replies. "What about Mike then?" I ask. "Mike....he's sniffing? He's smelling Erwin's eyebrow brush." Levi says, a little weirded out. All of a sudden, Levi gets up and walks over to their table. I followed him as he stomped across the room.

Levi pulls Hanjis fake facial hair off and gets straight to the point.

"Why are you three spying on us??" He asks. "We aren't spying Levi!" Hanji exclaims. "Then what the hell are you doing?" He asks. "We are simply over observing." Hanji says as she sticks her index finger up in the air. "Same thing Shitty glasses." Levi complains.

Suddenly, we hear a familiar voice behind us. "Who are these 3 people Levi? Your friends?" We hear Kuchel from behind us.

"K-Kuchel?" I say as Levi and I slowly turn around. "Are these your friends?" Kenny asks.
"Ye-" I begin to say but Levi cuts me off. "NO." He says.

"Well. If they are you friend. They are welcome to come and sit with us!" Kuchel says with a smile.
Levi's face turns into a big frown as Hanji has a smirk plastered on her face.

"Oh no." Levi says.

"Ohhhh yessss." Hanji replies.

"Oh god." I say.

1157 words...

I hope you all liked this chapter. If you did please leave a comment and a vote. I love you all so very much and I'll see you all in the next chapter!

Bye bye my Titans❤️