III. L U K E

03| Luke

November '17

November '17

In Southern California the leaves had began to fall as the changed from their original color.

3 weeks until Lindsay was going to be on the doorstep of my moms home.

I should be more excited than I am, but truth be told I wasn't excited at all.

I liked hanging out with Ashton and Calum without her being around, she wasn't up for adventures like they always were, the most adventurous thing they had done was get lost in a space museum.

I had noticed that since the last time I had come to visit him and Calum had been acting strangely close, they were more touchy and flirty than Calum ever was with Ashton.

Another reason I wasn't super psyched about her visit was college, we had just gotten out of their senior year in highschool and she was pressuring me to go to a prestigious school in southern Florida. When all I wanted to do was go to a local college near his mums small town.

"Is he deaf? LUKE!" My head snapped towards Calum who was no two inches from my face with the same silly expression he always wore.

"Sorry what?" I  blinked, blushing as Calum smirked and backed away from his face.

"We've only been trying to get your attention the entire time. Where is your mind?"

"Not here." I mumbled under my breath as i I smiled softly back at Calum before turning my attention back to the road.

"Where even are we?" I asked as the car turned into a coffee shop parking lot.

"Meeting an old friend." Ashton replied his eyes lighting up as he hopped out of the car.

Calum being the hyperactive Adderall addicted kid he is bounded out of the car into the diner.

"When were you gonna tell him?" Ashton asked as we slowly walked in.

"Tell him what?" I asked innocently.

"That you had a girlfriend, I mean I know he found out a couple weeks ago, but before that when were you going to?"

I stayed silent as they neared the door.

"You weren't gonna tell him were you? You were gonna let her show up at her house a week before Christmas? You're a good friend."

"It's not like I was keeping a big secret from him, so what she's my girlfriend it shouldn't effect him so much."

"What is she not a big deal to you, is she really important enough to you to even come over here for a holiday?"

We had paused out side for a moment as we argued oblivious to the fact the Calum was seated inside, at a booth, looking around for them like a lost puppy, his leg bouncing up and down.

"Of course she's important it's just-"

"Is she really though? I mean I live with you and I've never ever met this girl? You know what, whatever Luke can't wait till next month." Ashton breathed out as he swung open the door and headed inside.

I huffed and followed him in, instantly spotting Calum at a table in the back corner with his hand intertwined and his leg never ending bouncing.

I made a beeline for the table, making Calum scoot further into the booth as I slid in next to him.

"Where is ash?"

"He said he was meeting with a friend, and I think that's him" I saw Calum look past my face making me turn my head also.

Ashton had a huge lazy grin on his face, he had his elbows on the counter as he leaned slightly onto them, listening intently as he talked to a guy who looked to be an employee of the diner.

He had colorful hair and very pale skin, I chuckled at the sight of him. I saw Ashton nod and begin to walk to their booth.

"Who's that?" I questioned and wiggled my eyebrows.

As Ashton opened his mouth to answer the boy had approached the table with a pen and a notepad in his hands, tapping his pen slightly at the end of the pad.

"Hello I'm Michael, and I will be your waiter today. What can I get you?"

You bitches thought I was gonna live my babe Mikey out the story.
Also uh sorry is been like two years since I've updated and this chapter is really boring but it'll get better.
-B