Welcome to hell

Y/n's POV

I wake up with a start on my bed and race out of my room.

"Jack!?" I shout out. Jack comes around the corner into the hall and pulls me into a split second hug before holding onto my shoulders.

"What happened? Did he hurt you?  How did he hurt you? Are you okay? What did he do to you?" Jack asks question after question speaking very quickly.

"He pinned me to a couch and... well basically typical fan fiction, but not full on smut" I have a quirky little side thought, if this was a fan fiction I would DEFINITELY be breaking the 4th wall.

(boom, good luck wrapping your head around that)

"Did he brand you or torture you?" Jack asks tone still frantic and words jumbled and rushed.

"No" I dont bother asking what branding is because I do not want to know.

"okay" Jack lets go of my shoulders and sighs. "Sorry, I've just been worried. I don't like you beyond a friend but by god are you a good friend" Jack says and weakly smiles, I smile back and nod.

"Likewise" I randomly think of YouTube. "Wanna record a video or two to get out minds off this?" I ask smiling.

Jack's eyes light up "Fun times here we come!"

*Time Skip has a double-flip success* (you get that reference and you get mad props 0-0)

Y/n's POV

"Are you keeping in this part?" I ask Jack showing him a clip from on of the videos we recorded

"Hell yeah, its to funny not to" We both laugh and watch the clip several times.

"Well I'm done how 'bout you?" Jack says relaxing into the couch we're sitting on.

"I'm done to, Social media?" I ask, Jack nods and we open up separate social medias Jack goes on Instagram while I go on Twitter. Almost immediately I notice somethings wrong, everyone in the comments are freaking out I read some of their comments.

Y/n whats going on???

Whats with the video you posted today?

Are you gonna collab with Jack as your dark alternates?!  Eeee

It isn't Halloween anymore whats with the spooky posts??

Are you okay? Are you being taken over by Annabelle?! 

That sounds like Jack

Confused I go on YouTube and pull up my channel, theres a video called "Welcome to hell"  that was posted today... I haven't uploaded anything today what the hell is this? Clicking on the video I'm met with black a few seconds into the video you can see some windows and a couch in a room but not much else, suddenly the camera glitches and a person pops into view on the couch as if they've been there all along although you can't see their face because of the lighting. They don't talk... seconds pass.

"hello. You don't need to know who I am... for now, But I'm here... and thats all that matters. You can't get rid of me and you can't escape, so don't bother trying." The camera glitches again and the persons gone, but in the blink of an eye their right in front of the camera.

"Welcome to hell sweetheart. See you soon.~" The camera glitches and their gone and the screens gone back to black, someone giggles eerily and the videos over.  I worriedly pull up my Instagram, nothings been posted on my account there. Tumblr; no. Facebook; nothing- wait my relationship status has been changed to "in a relationship"... it was "single" before. I don't bother checking any other social medias, I'm scarred enough as it is. But I go back to YouTube to check Jack's channel, there's nothing unordinary there. I furrow my brows and sigh annoyedly, Jack turns to me.

"whats wrong?" He asks eyebrow raised.

"s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅy͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ is screwing with my accounts" I say huffing.

"What?! Is Anti really?" Jack stares at his phone for a few minutes browsing social media and going to my YouTube channel.

"He made a video?" Jack watches the video as I sit twiddling my thumbs in nervousness and anger. He soon finishes a concerned look etched onto his face.

"Oh boy..." Jack sighs. "What do you think we should do?"

"I don't know, but I wanna beat the shit out of him. He can't do that, he can't just come in and scare the community like that... n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑q̥̳̭̘̳͔̹̄ͫ̔̌ͭ̿̓ͅu̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚." I subconsciously crack my knuckles and ball my hands into fists, I feel my teeth grow sharper...

"Y/n stop, your... changing" Jack says I calm down and look at Jack.

"W-what, changing. as in to-to..." I don't even wanna say my demon alternates name even though shes not real or at least hasn't been before. A uneasy silence falls over the both of us.

"I think we should get to bed" Jack says, I nod and walk to my bedroom.

"Good night Jack" I mumble.

"Night Y/n" Jack closes the door to his room and I do the same getting into pajamas and tucking myself into bed snuggling under my blankets, after a while and I'm already pretty sleepy I feel a weight on the bed behind me that gets right next to my back, it's very warm I assume it's a person. Being sleepy I'm pretty out of it so I turn over and cuddle into the person and don't bother to check who it is. Feeling strong, protective arms wrap around me I fall into a deep sleep.