Half awake

Anti's POV

I stare at Y/n who fell asleep a little bit ago my arms holding Y/n close to me. Her hairs behind her elegantly and she's laid out just perfectly. She's so cute even when she's sleeping, suddenly Y/n turns over towards me and cuddles into my chest her arms wrapping around my sides. Omg she's gotten even cuter.

"Anti..." Y/n mumbles in her sleep. Daaww how sweet she's dreaming about me. Her arms shift and curl around behind my neck and she pulls her body up her head resting in the crook of my neck, her arms move back to being around my waist. She starts to gently kiss my neck occasionally biting very softly. Tentatively I bite my lip holding in any noise, but it's hard when she's being so passionate. I don't want to wake her up from her dream, which is extremely vivid for a non-induced dream. She's finds a sensitive part of my neck and I know I'm a goner, A strangled moan escapes my throat. I'm sure I've woken Y/n but she just moves her head closer to my face and starts kissing me, I of course kiss back. I look at her face for any signs she's woken up, her eyes are still closed indicating she's sleeping. Y/n kisses me rougher moving her arms to my neck again one hand tangling in my green hair, I close my eyes never wanting her to stop. The hand that's not in my hair goes under my shirt and races across my abs, I moan again. At this point I don't care if I'm the sub or not, and I've only been a sub for Dark. Not that I like him beyond a friend and nor does he like me like that, we just get bored. Y/n starts to kiss me slower and her grip on me loosens, the dream must be fading. As much as I want her to continue I'll let her stop. I kiss her forehead and let her cuddle into my chest her face buried in my shirt her arms wrapped around my chest. I smile as I look down at her and soon I'm drifting off to sleep, after all its only midnight or something.

Y/n's POV

My eyes flutter open my room a glow with light, it's faint though so it must be early. I look away from my windows and look at the body next to me. Anti had actually stayed the night with me this both made me nervous and happy, but when I look at his neck I see hickies and bite marks littered everywhere. D-did I do that? I brush my hand over his neck studying the marks closer. Anti blinks his eyes open and looks at me.

"Mornin princess~" Jack says sighing contentedly.

"Good morning" I say my eyes flicking over to his eyes before I look at his neck again, gently I touch one.

"Heh you must've left some marks on me if it hurts this much" Anti said chuckling.

I try and think if I remember doing anything with Anti last night, but all I can remember is falling asleep in his arms... wait did I have a vivid dream again, I remember bits and pieces of a dream I had last night. I must have acted out in my sleep.

"I-I... I didn't mean to..." I say looking away.

Anti giggles "that doesn't matter, thank you for the treat princess~"

I blush madly "what is with all the names?"

"I like giving you little nicknames, it's fun"

"Okay" I say.

I turn over and check the time on my phone, I have to drop Jack off at the airport soon. I feel Anti's arms wrap around me from behind his head resting on my neck.

"I have to drop Jack off soon" I say

"I'll be back later then" he pulls away and disappears. Sighing I get up and get ready to drop Jack off at the airport.

*Conductor Time skip takes you to the airport*

Y/n's POV

I park the car and help Jack get his stuff out of the trunk.

"Bye Jack, see you soon" I hug him.

"Bye Y/n can't wait to see you at PaxEast" Jack hugs me and then we both release each other. I wave as Jack goes into the airport and I can no longer see the green beacon of hair.

*Conductor Time Skip takes you back to Y/n's house and leaves*

Y/n's POV

I unlock my front door, step inside, and lock it again. The first thing that catches my attention is the distinct smell of popcorn. Walking into the kitchen I see Anti who's made a big bowl of popcorn, hearing me come into the kitchen he turns around.

"Hello again beautiful" he smiles pleasantly.

"Hi, are we gonna watch a movie?" I ask

"If your okay with that"

"Yeah I'm up for it"