A-Anti?

Y/n's POV

Nearly asleep, but not quite there. That weird state of light sleep and grogginess.

Yeah that's where I'm at right now with the whole sleeping thing, sometimes it's a nice state and sometimes it's really not.

In this case I think it is, I feel very relaxed, I'm calm, I'm in a tranquil state, everything is just fine I think smiling to myself eyes still closed.

A finger goes down from my jaw line, to my neck, all the way down my neck traveling towards my spine via my shoulders. I shudder at the sudden touch, although the bulleted list of questions in my head about this... act is much more important.

1- How do they know my weak spots? Lucky guess? Common knowledge? How did they know?

2- Is this the person who's been causing all the rather questionable things to be happening since Anti left?

3- Is this Anti? Is he playing some kind of elaborate trick on me? Cause if so it's not funny *^*.

I decide to at least solve one maybe two of these questions with a question of my own.

"A-Anti?" I question meekly. God damn accursed stuttering you make me sound even weaker than I am!

The person chuckles deeply from behind me, deeper than Anti ever could. "Nope" they blatantly respond.

I have many problems with this, but a whole lot more concerns. Afraid to turn over, but to afraid to go to sleep without knowing I turn over. I see a glimpse of broad shoulders, thick neck, and red eyes before I black out and fall into a deep, sound sleep.