Movie time

Y/n's POV

Grabbing the popcorn Anti and I went into the living room to pick a movie. We sat down on the huge couch I had and I pulled up Netflix.

"What do ya wanna watch?" I ask Anti.

"Super hero movie?" He suggests.

I smile, I know what to watch now. In the search bar I type Dark Knight and see the movie I'm looking for.

"Oh Batman, ya a big bat fan?" Anti asks goofily.

"The Batman universe yes but Batman himself ain't my favorite" I say.

"Oh, well who is your favorite?" Anti asks

"The Joker" I reply "he's the best in all possible ways, not to mention damn sexy but also cute"

Anti starts laughing "what?" I say not understanding why Anti is laughing.

"You realize I am basically the Joker right?" Anti keeps laughing.

"Omg" I laugh "your totally right"

"And you just called me cute" Anti smirks, I go silent.

"And sexy" He says, I blush madly and cough.

"Let's just watch the movie" I say leaning back into the couch with the popcorn.

*time skip to farther into the movie* (if your wondering I have not seen The Dark Knight... but I want to! So I looked up some scenes and am giving barely any detail about them, but they are actual scenes in the movie... I also just wanted to look at anything related to the Arkham Universe)

Y/n's POV

The scene where The Joker and Batman interrogate each other starts playing and I smile widely like a fangirl Anti looks sidelong at me and chuckles, I turn to him curiously.

"What?"

"Your like Harley Quinn"

I start laughing crazily.

"See even your laugh is like Harley" he points out.

I keep laughing "maybe your onto something"

"Of course I am, I'm the Joker I'm always up to or onto something" he says cockily.

"True" I agree matter of factly, suddenly I have a brilliant idea. "Hold on a second" I dash to my room and change into my Daddy's Lil Monster t-shirt, ripped jean shorts, and put on my PUDDIN collar, I sneak back into the living room and jump over the back of the couch.

"Hey Mr.J" I say in my Harley Quinn voice. Anti looks me over and smirks.

"What exactly are you trying to accomplish princess?" Anti raises his eyebrow.

"Nothin much, just changed into something more suitable" I scoot closer to Anti "now let's continue this movie shall we" I press play and cuddle into Anti's arm.

*time skip to when the movies over*

Anti's POV

The credits of the movie roll and I look down at Y/n. Her head rests on my should and she has fallen asleep. I smile down at her, pick her up off the couch, walk to her room, and tuck us under the blankets. When I lay down she cuddles into me, I wrap my arms all the way around her and hold her close soon falling fast asleep...