Chapter 9

Smut warning.

Non-consensual sex

also, the next two-three chapters will be very feels worthy. You might cry.

Xog

----

Simon was standing in the kitchen, preparing the popcorn and water bottles for he and Raphael. He also grabbed a handful of candy he kept just for this situation. He hurried into the bedroom, careful not to drop anything. His heart melted at the sight of Raphael buried within his bed, his nose pressed into the comforter like he was desperately trying to smell Simon while he was out.

"I have returned, my darling." Simon cooed, crawling into bed and pressing a gentle kiss to Raphael's cheek.

"Hey." He smiled, moving his head up onto the taller boy's chest. He took a small handful of popcorn, eating the kernels as Simon set up the Star Wars movies. Raphael was lost in thought, thinking about his feelings for Simon. He was positive he loved the boy, but he wasn't going to voice it yet.

Simon pulled the covers over both boys again, wrapping an arm around the other's body. "Just you wait, Star Wars is the greatest movie series to ever exist. Princess Leia and Han Solo-" (I'm not gonna put any plot or events in case someone hasn't seen it.)

"I've seen the first four, babe, I know. You forget, that's how I made a move on you." Raphael chuckled, his heart racing faster than it already was.

--<>--

Halfway through the movie, the boys found themselves attached at the lips. Raphael had his palms flat on Simon's chest, their open mouthed kisses getting warmer and heavier by the minute.

Suddenly, Simon's hands were under Raphael's shirt and he was trying to tug it off his body. Raphael pushed Simon back a little, a nervous look on his face.

"Si.." He said.

"Oh god, you didn't want this did you? Oh god, I'm so sorry Rapha, I was practically throwing myself at you. I-"

"Simon, no. It's not that. It's just, I fall on a spectrum. I'm asexual, but to the extent I want to.. You know.. With someone I love. That's what scares me so much. I want to do it with you, and I.. I'm a virgin." He blushed, looking down as he came to realize he had admitted that not only he was a virgin, but he loved Simon.

"You're a virgin? Y-you love me?" Simon squeaked, looking into the eyes of the boy.

"Yes, Simon. I always knew I'd give myself to the person I fell in love with, and that just so happened to be you."

"I.. I love you, too, Rapha." Simon grinned, pressing a kiss to Raphael's plump lips again. "Do you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you, idiota. Now, let's do this." Raphael tilted his chin up and kissed the other boy fiercely. He pulled off Simon's stupid Batman shirt and ran his hands down his bare back. Simon retaliated by pulling off Raphael's white under shirt, ogling at the sight of his boyfriend's shirtless body.

Raphael laughed breathlessly as Simon bit his bared neck. He tilted his head back further, moaning at the feeling of lips wrapped around his addam's apple. He trailed his hands down the curve of Simon's back, his thumbs lightly snapping the fabric of his pajama pants.

Simon smirked, pressing open-mouthed and sloppy kisses down the front of the boy under him. He bit on the area above Raphael's nipple, sliding his hands down his stomach to his flannel pajamas. He untied the string, pulling them off the other's legs. He felt Raphael follow his lead, tugging off his own pajamas.

Raphael was trembling under Simon, growing more anxious and excited as Simon grew closer to his stomach. He did what he thought was okay, and laced his fingers through his hair to pull him into a kiss. "I don't think I'm ready for that yet if that's okay? I dunno, I'm weird." He mumbled.