Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Two hours after arriving at the house party, I was wasted. I'd only been drinking beer at the bar, but had moved to very strong punch the moment we got to the party. So the mixing of different liquor and the combination of the dancing and smoking – I was completely wasted.

Chad was no different; we danced in the lounge with all the other drunk college students. I felt light and like nothing really mattered in the world. My phone vibrated in my pocket, as I felt Chad's lip kissing my neck. Teasingly I pushed back into his crotch as we danced.

I pulled my phone out to see a text from Selson wondering where I was. I texted back – well as best as I could – that I was out and not to wait up. I wasn't sure that it said that, but in my drunken state I didn't really care. I was having too much fun to care about Selson worrying for me.

I turned around to Chad and took his hand. "Let's go for a walk and make out for a while" I grinned at him. He returned my gleeful look as he let me pull him out the front door. Giggling like drunk children, as we skipped down the street, I could feel my phone vibrating again.

I ignored it as we reached the beach – which was pitch black – the sound of rolling waves lifted in the air around us. "Want to go for a swim?" I asked Chad bravely, as we threw our shoes and phones onto the sand.

"I don't have my swimsuit" he replied.

I giggled, "neither do I". Pulling my shirt off, I smirked as he stared at my chest. Quickly the two of us stripped until we were naked, before hiding our phones and money under our clothes. I glanced at Chad's semi erection as I turned to grin at him. "Race you into the water".

"You're on" he grinned, as I took off towards the water. I screamed girlishly, through my giggles, as he chased me. When I reached the ocean I ran through the shallow water before diving in. The cold water covered my body, making me cringe and instantly sobered me up, as I sprang to the surface as I saw Chad dive in behind me.

I trended water for a moment, smiling at how the water was dark with just the lights from the night life in the distant adding a yellowy glow to everything. The moon shone down on us, as Chad resurfaced from the water, and shook his blonde bangs from his eyes like he was in Baywatch.

He grinned at me, as he grabbed my hips and pulled me to him. I giggled as our naked bodied collided in the water. I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck, as he kissed me. When he pulled away, I grinned as his hands roamed my body.

"Got a good enough feel yet, Line-backer?" I teased him. Laughing he let go of me and dunked me into the water. I came up laughing as I splashed him – which of course began an epic splashing contest. When I finally yielded, my hair was stuck to my face and my makeup was completely gone despite the fact it was supposed to be waterproof.

"You look beautiful" Chad grinned, pulling me into his arms once more. I smiled as I leant down and kissed him deeply. His lips were sweet and intoxicating, as I clung to him like a monkey.

Pulling away from me he smiled at me, before glancing past me and frowned. "Hey" he shouted, letting go of me and racing out the water. I admired his naked ass for a moment, before realising he was racing towards a man who was lingering near our clothes.

By the time Chad reached our clothing, the man had run off. I slipped out the water, covering my chest and genitals just in case, as I ran over to Chad. "Sorry he got your phone and my money before I got here" he cringed.

"Shit" I cussed, brushing my dark hair out my eyes.

"I'm sorry Alora" he sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. I kissed him gently, smiling sadly at him.