Chapter 27

"And there will be someone that comes along one day and offers you an entire galaxy when you only expected a single planet." —Anonymous

27

She thought she felt him kiss her nang magising siya. With her eyes still closed, she tried to grope the side of his bed to check if he was still there, but to her disappointment, he wasn't.

When she opened her eyes, what she saw was the rummaged bed sheet and their clothes from last night that was scattered along the floor. When she remembered what brought her into this room, all she could do was smile. She was actually happy.

It was when her eyes focused on the neatly folded clothes beside her and a stem of flower with a note in it, that she sat up and completely awoke. Then she read.

Good morning!

Although I like you not having your clothes on when you're with me, I can't let others see the wonders you have in there. Akin lang yan ;) Anyway, these are new pero brief ko muna suotin mo ha? Yes naman nagb-brief na ako! Aren't you proud?

Gross but she lightly chuckled with the silliness Vice has. Baliw talaga.

I didn't wake you before I go kasi you look so tired from last night. Ikaw naman kasi, sabi ko 2 rounds lang nagpumilit ka pa ng 4, porket day off mo today. ;D

She rolled her eyes. Sinungaling. He was the one who kept on initiating their love making. Kahit tulog na si Karylle ay gigisingin niya pa ito.

I prepared breakfast for you in the kitchen. Eat before you go to Arts, okay? I can't wait to see you later!

I love you very much, Ney!

PS: Dinner later at your mom's in case you forgot because of last night ;)

Kung ganito ang pakiramdam ng kinikilig, then oo, kinikilig siya. She actually wants to scream at magtatatalon. Vice has that effect on her.

Pagkatapos niyang linisin ang kwarto ng nobyo, she dressed up with what Vice has prepared and being the fashion stylist that he is, she looks like she was up for a photoshoot for a teen magazine with what she's wearing. A black sando, black pants with rip on the knees at ang rose pink bomber jacket na ayaw niya sanang suotin dahil mainit. All she could think about with these clothes is, they are hella expensive. All with top designer brands. Napailing siya thinking how lavish Vice's lifestyle really is. That is something she needs to learn how to love wholly with him.

Napangiti nanaman siya when she remembered last night, after they went to have a spontaneous date at the rooftop ay dumiretso na sila dito sa condo unit ni Vice. The same place where they also spent most of their nights together before.

Paglabas niya ng kwarto ay nakita na niya ang pagkaing hinanda ni Vice. On the other side ay nakapatong ang isa nanamang bulaklak at isa pang note sa ibabaw ng isang lunch bag na malaki.

Promise me you'll eat breakfast before going to Arts, okay? And I also prepared this for the kids. Bring this to them. Sabihin mo peace offering ko, sabihin mo sorry na :(

Piece by Pieceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें