Getting Her Out of Trouble

"Help me!"

Her screams echoes throughout the forest, catching the attention of all the dark Pokemon. Umbreon stops what he was doing and listened with his flicking ears. He turns around and eased out of his burrow and listened once more. Screams were heard and Umbreon clicks his tongue before running towards the useless light Pokemon. This light Pokemon better owe me big time! Jumping over the fallen trees, he skids to a stop and looks down the hill. If I heard right, they should pass through here... He thought as he waited for them to rush out towards him. Just as he thought, a Pokemon he has never seen before ran out of the trees along with the three reptiles. Once he got his first glimpses, his eyes widen. Her pink coat looked silky and the gem on her forehead shimmered and her violet eyes gleamed. Umbreon shook his head to get rid of his thoughts before jumping down, blocking the three brothers. Espeon stops when she heard nothing behind her. Her eyes gleamed with awe. His coal black coat and glowing yellow rings. His blood red eyes gleamed with determination. "Krookodile. Krokorok. Sandile. What's going on?" Umbreon lies as if he never saw espeon. Krookodile growls in frustration. "Move out of the way Umbreon! We have a light Pokemon to kill and eat!" "She set foot on our territory! And you know what happens after.." Krokorok growls displeased. Umbreon tilted his head. "Hehe~ You can't catch an espeon with those short legs of yours~ hehe~" we all look over to see Sableye, Sneasel, and cacturne walk out of the bushes. The brother snapped their jaws violently showing them they meant business. "Back of you rodents! It's our meal!" Sandile snaps making espeon flinch. Umbreon looks at Sableye and the others and two of them nodded but Sneasel hesitated before nodding. Umbreon turns around and runs towards espeon who was trying to run away. Umbreon easily caught up to her and growls at her as a warning. "I'm trying to help you stupid! You so owe me pinkie." Umbreon huffs frustrated. Espeon hesitantly nods before following Umbreon out of the forest.

Sandile notices Umbreon's actions and cried out. The brothers try to run after them but Umbreon's three friends block their exit. Krookodile grew agitated and tries to crunch Sableye between his mighty jaws. His head was then struck by an arm with needles. Needle Arm. Cacturne's move. Cacturne stood there blankly as krookodile collapse to the dusty ground. The two other brothers flinch at Cacturne's tall figure. Cacturne craned his head slowly before running after the brothers. Sableye giggles uncontrollably and claps while Sneasel looked deep in thought.

Looking.... Disappointed....