Her Romeo to his Juilet

Weavile bares her sharp teeth as she sharpens her claws with hone claws. Espeon swallows a lumps that got stuck in her throat and swallowed hard. "Your going to regret saying that rat!" Weavile growls getting into a fighting stance. Espeon takes a deep breath before setting up a calm "I regret nothing!" She blurts out before before charging at Weavile with her speed. Weavile only laughs as she began to disappear and reappear using her agility. "Your methods make me laugh! You can defeat me! Your physic type moves have no effect over me~ I'm a dark and ice type~ I can easily end you~!" She cries out before her claw darken showing her shadow claw. Espeon begins to sweat with nervousness and closes her eyes tightly and summon a shield that surrounded her. Reflect. Weavile tsks and continuously swipes at the barrier. "Your weak! You only hide from your own problems! You run from them!" Weavile growls in frustration as Espeon tries to think of a way to escape. Thinking, she remember a move that will certainly frighten the claw pokemon. Weavile breaks the barrier with brick break which created a cloud of smoke that blocked each others sight. Weavile lunges and swipes what could only be air and suddenly sees a bright light aimed at her. She squints at it and a several beams suddenly collides into her. Weavile rolls a few feet across on the earth and dug her claws into the dirt. She wasn't expecting Espeon to know any fairy moves like dazzling gleam. Standing up, Weavile leans against the tree and created shards of ice and chucked them as the smoke began to clear. Hearing Espeon yelp made her smirk and charge at her. Espeon staggers at the shards of ice that dug into her skin. Her ears perk at the swift foot steps and jumps out of the way quickly. Weavile stands up and looks at Espeon. "Your life ends here rat~"  She smirks and steps closer and allows her claws to darken for another shadow claw. Espeon hisses and summoned the sun making the shards slowly disappear. Morning Sun. Weavile's eyes widen but scowl in frustration. She howls in anger and lunges with her swift speed but Espeon went under her legs and trips her with her split tail. Weavile collides with the ground and skids across the ground once more. Espeon scowls and trots over to her and powers up a calm "No.... YOUR life ends here.."  Espeon spoke elegantly used a full powered dazzling gleam cause Weavile to screech out in pain before it all went quiet. Weavile's chest was not moving and she seemed lifeless. Espeon pants in exhaustion until a cry was heard over yonder. Espeon gasps and quickly sprints towards to the noise. Espeon followed the broken branches and holes in the ground before coming to too shadowed figures. 

Gengar was bloody and so was Umbreon. Both growling and both lunge at each other creating smoke. Gengar creates another shadow ball and Umbreon powers up a dark pulse. They both landed, and they both ended up on the ground. "UMBREON!!!" Espeon cries out and jumps out and nudges Umbreon's body so any sign of movement. Umbreon was barely breathing and Espeon continues to pester him awake. "Please wake up Umbreon.... I love you... Don't leave me.." She cries softly not seeing Gengar slowly getting up. Umbreon slowly opens his eyes and looks at her. "And I to y-you E-Espeon.." He whimpers out in pain and reaches out to Espeon which Espeon comes closer but gets pulled down with Umbreon laying on top of her. She gasps and suddenly hears and explosion from above her and sudden weight collapsed onto her so she could barely breath. She suddenly realized what was going on and looks at Umbreon, who was motionless, and Gengar panting heavily near by. "I told you I'd kill you personally you pest!" Gengar pants out with a happy but weak smirk. Espeon tears up and looks at Umbreon who was now not breathing. He protected her from Gengar's attack.... Costing his own life...

Espeon tears up and struggles to push Umbreon off of her. Gengar laughs like a maniac as she staggers and lets tears stream down her face. "You killed him.... Now I will kill you!" She screeches and uses all her power into her most powerful move she was capable of learning herself. Physic. Gengar stops laughing as he was being floated into the air and suddenly couldn't breath. He gasp for breath but Espeon didn't stop until she saw his life drained from his eyes. Espeon dropped him and watches him collided with the ground, dead. Panting and sobs as she looks down at her lover. Espeon refuses to leave him, she ends up curling herself up to Umbreon's body and stay there.

Even if it killed her, she was able to die happy being next to her Romeo for she was his Juilet.....

~FIN~